Chapter 4: Untitled

Night time...

A group of Three kids are being interrogated about one big rock they had all so recently discovered beneath the Montana gravel, both of them are girls whom are shaking very vividly because of the freakyness except for twelve year old girl just brightly grinning through hazel eyes.

"Where did you get this rock?" The man in a dark gray suit demanded in his question;he has unsually orange eyes,combed back medium brown hair that has some specks of blonde in it,his skin is somewhat middle eastern, and his body structure seems fit for a agent with determind orange eyes.

"The sky." The Hazel eyed girl merely states while her two friends are ready to give in.

"S-s-stop mes-s-s-s-ing with him, he's serio--o--os!" The blonde head said, shaking her fists into the air with a speech of stuttering.

"Hellooooooo, you are speaking to a geek who's been in Area 51 with her paranormal friend!" The girl known as Ivy Autospring informed the stutter and turned her head towards the shocked man with her arms folded. "Yes, I lived on Malbury Street, not a big deal."

The red egg shakes slightly.

"It's uhh the man behind the windows egg!" Auto pointed to the window, her senses being sharp and imaginative as always;The man fell for the trick gettting out of the room to see if anyone is actually there, instead of nobody because it would be such a dissapointment.

"Clare, you know it's yours, right?"  Auto glares at the red head, taking a two whather wide camoflage blankets from her small backpack blending into her blue jacket very easily and threw them into the air to cover them two only.

The man returned.

"Weren't there two of you?" The man known as Tugah Willow Lake raises his eyebrow.

She shook her head.

"Where in Montana did you find this e--Where's the egg?!" Tugah takes notice,he burys his hands in bed-side hair due then gives Sephe Connie the 'you-know-where-it's-at-look'. "If you need to know what you are dealing with...We are the Dragon Horse Collectors, we won't let them return to Earth's human population."

Sephe gulps. "Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-n-n I go h-ho-h-ho-home?"  The girl stutters,looking to the man despreately.

"You keep stuttering too much." The man said, shaking his head. "You don't seem to be useful for a Dragon Horse egg to hatch for you,I will personally take you home. but kid, don't go out at night."

She shook her head, frightened way too much.