Cuddles!

Key:
(M/n)-- Male's name or your name
(C/n)-- Country's name
(R/C/N)-- Random Country's Name
(F/n)-- Father's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercy:

You sigh in relief as you finished training you had a huge smile. “Alright men training successful. You're now dismissed maggots!” Everyone ran off happy training with you is over, man you're like your (mother/father) always bold and energetic. Maybe you should gave them a call it's been awhile.

You looked down to see yourself covered in dirt and ash, it looked like you been through Hell.

You walked to your room in Overwatch to changed and saw Angela there reading a book, she turn around and smile… but it quickly faded when she saw your dirty person.

“Oh my gott (M/n) are you okay?”

You smile. “Never better sweetheart! Just got done training.” Angela went oh since she knew how you can be during training and on the battlefield… she met your (mother/father) Hero you sometimes like to call them. They're a such a “lively” person, and yet they has tons of support back in Sunset City.

“Now I just want to cuddle with my favorite angel so come here sweetheart.~”

Before you got closer Angela put her hand in front of you. “No shower first, you're covered in ash and dirt. After showering we can cuddle all day.”

You got excited and quickly hit the shower. Angela giggled for a big muscular guy you're such a kid, a loveable dork. For a soldier you always cheerful and that's one of the reasons she loves you.

After a bit you were sparkling clean, you were wearing a white undershirt and some sweats. Your hair was wet but it made you cuter in Angela’s eyes. “How about now angel? I'm all cleaned up like Mr Clean.” Angela giggled. “Okay kuscheliger bär.” You jumped on the bed arms ready to hold your dream girl, Angela just calmly sat on the bed and lay in your arms.

Best part of training is coming home to cuddle your angelic wife… and the best part of her day is having a joyful husband happily wanting to hold you in his arms.

Pharah:

Romantic stuff is not your thing. You're a stoic and not very talkative man but still you have a daughter from a previous relationship and now a brave wife. Who you were visiting since you're a general from a secretive country, (C/n). It also didn't help that you're also the closest friend and bodyguard of the King of your country, then again being one of the best (if not the best) soldier in your home does that.

“Daddy where's mom?” Your cute kid said, her pigtails bouncing. It was kinda hard to believe this sweet angel was yours, but her (e/c) eyes tells otherwise. “Probably busy Rosie.”

She frowned a bit. “But I want mom now, I want to be a family.” That just struck a blow to your heart, amazing how attacks from enemies never bother you but only a few words from your kid can make you feel the worst pain ever.

You pat your lap and Rosie immediately sat on your lap. You held her tight. “Sweet pea don't say that. We are a family…. Sure it's small and probably messy but mom and I love you very much. Remember we're fighting to protect you and others from the bad guys, and we try our best to be a family so keep that in mind princess.”

“Oh my god… you spoke a whole paragraph. That's more than half our dates together… heck even when you propose to me.”

You both looked you to see Fareeha there in normal clothes. She had an apologetic smile. “Sorry rough day today.” You nodded in understandment and Fareeha sat next to you. “Oh Rosie you know I love you like my own so I'm sorry to keep you waiting.”