Chapter 5: Black Veil Brides Girls

NIKKI'S POV

We were in Ash's car on our way to Andy's house. I still don't know why we couldn't just walk.

We arrived and there were 3 cars in the driveway as well as Andy's. Great, we were late as usual. Ashley blames it on me but he takes so fucking long to get ready. I'm not saying I am the fastest person on earth but still!

We arrived at Andy's and we knocked on the door and Andy opened it. I quickly scanned the house and saw only 3 girls, good. It was Ella, Sammi and some other girl. My heart stopped.

"Ash, Nik, this is my girlfriend Rin" CC said.

I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down.

She was really pretty. She just didn't look like CC's type. She looked...quiet, calm, shy. She had long black hair with a single green streak. She had crystal blue eyes and was fairly slim. She was fairly short as well. We soon found out she was crazy, hyper, random, perverted, has a thing for Gerard and Mikey Way, can play drums and loves hugs so I gave her a hug. Total opposite of how I thought she would be.

"Nikki, wanna go out with the girls?"

"Hellz yea" I said straightening my Panic! At The Disco shirt.

She kissed Jinxx and snuck his keys from his pocket as well.

"Wait Sammi" Jinxx called as we were at the door. "How are you going to get there" She dangaled his keys and he quickly searched his pockets.

"Ohhh your good" He said with a wink as we got in the car.

Sammi and Ella got in the front while Rin and I got in the back.

"So, how old are you" I asked Rin.

"19"

"Cool! So am I!"

We drove around for a little while, got something to eat, did some shopping and headed back to Andy's house.

"SAMMI! YOUR GOING TO KILL US!" I exclaimed.

"No I'm not" She insisted and continued to apply her makeup and then put it away.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I love being a BVB girl.

***********************************************************************************************************

XxXmusicsavedmeXxX is Rin.

I gots an idea for the next chapter!

Sorry if it sucked but i had to rewrite it cuz wattpad fucked up.