Chapter 21: Fallen Angels

I NEEED IDEAS!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 21: Fallen Angels

NIKKI'S POV

I was wearing a plain black shirt with some black skinny jeans. I also had on a black bvb leather jacket that stopped at my torso. My hair was flat ironed and stopped at my shoulders. I had it cut just for this. My eyes were covered with black eye makeup. I had black paint all over my arms and I had some belts around my waist. I also had the BVB necklace and I was standing on the side, waiting for my moment.

Jake stood up from behind the fake rock, brushed imaginary ash and dirt off of his shoulders and walked off. CC crawled over the rock and walked off as well. Jinxx crawled out of the ditch thing he was in and joined the other 3. Ash got on a stationary motorcycle and pretended like he was riding it while a fan was blowing his hair back. Finnaly Andy jumped out from where he was, pumping the air with his fist, leaping a little in the process. He joined the other 5 and then they brought their instruments on.

The music started and Andy started mouthing the words right on key with the track. Ash did a little twirl with his bass and Jinxx propped his foot up on one of the fake rocks, continuing to play. The camera got really close to Andy's face and his eyes were at the top of his head, he was looking as sexy as ever. Ash continued to do his backup vocals, mouthing them of course as he focused on his fingers. They quickly put their instruments down and ran to a little mountain of fake rocks and then the camera started rolling.

Jinxx was on the far right so he turned so he was facing the right but he turned his head so only his face was facing the camera He took his left arm and bent it a little, making a fist and took his right hand and supported his left elbow. His left leg was right next to Ashley's left leg and Jinxx's right leg was bent at the knee and about a foot in front of his left leg. 

Ashley was facing forward and put a bad ass face on. His left leg was bent at the knee making his right hip pop out, close to touching Jinxx. Ashley's right arm was balled into a fist and bent so it was right next to his cheek and Ashley's left arm stretched across his body, resting on the part right above his elbow at the end of his forearm, pushing his arm closer to his chest.

Andy was right in the middle. His left knee was bent so it looked like him and Ashley's shoulders were touching barley. His right hand formed a fist and he placed it on the middle of his cheek stretching his face a little bit. His left hand was in a fist as well, resting on his left shoulder.

Jake was next. He was just standing straight with his left knee slightly bent. His right hand was curled but not into a tight fist and hanging by his side. His left hand did form a fist  and his arm was bent, fist right in line with his chin. His teeth were gritted so he looked vicious.

Finnaly CC was the farthest to the left. He was in the same position as Jinxx, facing the side but his head was turned to face the camera. His arms were crossed over his chest and his legs were slightly, ever so slightly bent so it was barley noticable.

Then they ran back over to their instruments and the camera focused up on Andy's face again as he mouthed WE SCREAM with his wide blue eyes. On the backround WE SHOUT Ash pumped his fist and then quickly continued to play. Andy did his little hand movements he does when he does music videos as Ash pumped his fist again on the backround WE SCREAM. Andy threw his hands up in the air on the WOAHHHHHHH. Ash kind of did a running, twirling thing over to a rock, jumped off and continued to play. Ash kept doing his little twirling thing, I could tell he was having fun with that. He finnaly stopped for a second and propped up his foot on a rock. Andy kept looking into the carmera, raising his eyebrows, looking sexy. I could already tell when girls around the world saw this, they would die. Ash again ran across the screen behind Andy. He raised his bass in the air and strummed it. Andy grabbed onto his vest as the camera closed up on him and he pulled it tight across his body, bouncing a little. He put his hand out on WE SCREAM! On WE SHOUT he grabbed onto his hair and pulled. On "FALLEN ANGELS" He put on hand behind his back and shot the other one in the air. He continued to pull on his hair as CC banged on the drums.