chapter 6

-Hey, this one doesn’t have a driver, we can’t go with this car- I pointed out while looking in through the window. He opened the door for me to get in with a broad smile- But who’s driving?

-Me, I guess- the driver was stood there the whole time? I never saw him, why was he hiding like that? I got confused but got in anyways. This little faux-pas got me cracking up again.

-What’s your address? - Dan was giggling too, but at least he could speak. I for one couldn’t form a single word, I was just sitting there covering my face with my hands, laughing like some idiot.

-Do you want a ride or not? – the driver was getting a bit fed up now.

-Ehm, yes, of course- and he gave the driver his own address. Oh shit, I’m being taken to his house! Lindsey, say something! Well, the girls would be proud of me, I guess. Oh my God, I hope he doesn’t live with his parents! Now that would be awkward... ¯“when you're creepin' up the backstairs

mother's nightmares falling in the front door my my”¯  Oh no, I’m never going to stop laughing now.

It wasn’t a long way there, and when we got out I was still fighting to get my act together, but kept losing, there were just too many funny things. The song kept going on in my head, and tears were now rolling down my face, I could hardly see anything at all anymore. I somehow found myself in an elevator, Dan shushing me, I might have been singing along to the music, but he obviously didn’t hear it playing. He put his hand to my mouth as we walked to a door, struggling to get his keys out of his pocket. Once he managed, he held them up victoriously. I tried to speak but still wasn’t really able to. The door closed behind me, and the hand disappeared from my mouth. I looked around me, took it all in then made the conclusion:

-You’re certainly not living with your mum – was all I could say, trying real hard not to laugh in his face.

-What? Why would you think that?- I started to get used to all the hair-touching by now, but I still found it weird. So I thought maybe it is so soft that he just has to touch it? Like when you see a little bunny or kitten or puppy and you just have this need to touch its fur because you know how soft and fluffy it would feel against your fingers.

What are you doing? – I swear I’ve never seen anyone raise their eyebrows this high.

-Duh, feeling your hair- I mean, like, wasn’t it obvious? But as I tried to run my fingers through it I couldn’t. There was no fluff and softness at all! I felt disappointed. I wanted the bunny and kitten and puppy fur feel now that I had imagined it. Also, with this discovery I had to ditch that explanation for him touching it so often. I pulled my hand away and rubbed the gel-stuff in my shorts. He was still looking at me with a puzzled expression.

-There’s no bunny fur.

Now he looked even more puzzled. I felt sorry for him, so I explained my theory. He instantly touched his hair when I said I was wondering about the reason he keeps doing it and muttered something.

-What was that?

-I said I do it when I’m ... ehm... you know... like now...

-Like now? Why now?

-I’m nervous, I guess- I saw him blushing as he turned away.

-Nervous? – I laughed a little- What for? I should be the one to totally freak out right now, I don’t even know where we are, I’m with a complete stranger and I’m soo drunk- come to think of it, I really should freak out. That thought did the job... here came another round on the laughter-express.

-I’m not an axe murderer, don’t worry- he said between laughs- I don’t even have an axe at all!

-What a relief! Now if – I chuckled midsentence- if only I could – again- could just – and once more- just keep standing straight!

He came over and pulled me into a hug, so I had to straighten up. I rested my head on his upper arm and eventually calmed down. What the hell am I doing here? I have to admit it was quite comfy, someone else holding my body’s weight. However, I felt like one more second would just make it a little too much, so I forced myself to lift my head up. I wanted to say something so I looked at his face. Jeez, he actually does look kinda cute. He probably wears contacts though, I doubt someone with haird this dark would have eyes this blue. I could even make out the edge of the contacts in his eyes. Shit, what was that I wanted to say? It started to get a little awkward if not a lot. Come ooon Lindsey, speak already! Then, surprising myself the most, I just kissed him. I think the alcohol did that, not me.

But why did I not stop? He wouldn’t pull away of course, what guy would? I felt hands on my back, pulling me up very close to the body they were attached to. My hands started to lift from their previous loosely hung position and sneaked round his waist. Oh my God, what are they doing? I could feel fabric crumpled between my fingers. And the fingers wouldn’t let go! Indeed, they held on tight to the fabric, which was actually the bottom hem of a t-shirt.  Then they pulled the t-shirt halfway up, and finally released it, but just to touch the abs underneath. Oooh no no no... that is not good, I can’t cope with that. I made the hands stop but only managed to keep them still for a second. They grabbed the fabric again, and starting pulling it upwards, and between two kisses pushed the t-shirt over the head. I held on to it for a couple more seconds then just tossed it on the floor.

I was all over the guy now, needless to say, he still didn’t object at all. I did however, but only in my head, my body seemed to completely and utterly ignore what my mind was telling it. My top began to climb upwards on my body, and in a blink it was resting on the floor with its t-shirt buddy. Good thing I put on fancy lingerie! My body was being pushed somewhere, it was hard to make steps with someone being so close to me, my feet got tangled with his all the time. Somehow we managed not to fall though, luckily.

My hands were still going their own ways, again, they were searching for something. Then I realized I was unbuckling a belt. But I had no belt on! I fell on something soft, a bed? Most certainly, because a pillow appeared under my head. Where are my shorts? Why am I in my underwear? Wait, when did his jeans come off? Did I take them off? The soft kisses on my neck were almost too much to bear, that turned me on every time. I got lost in all the hands and lips and all.