Epilogue

One Year After Event: Atlanta, Georgia

  A dark mass crept along the streets of The large southern metropolitan city.
  As the drone came in closer the details became shockingly clear. The large mass was made up of millions of rats. A very large mutated rat lead the horde with a wicked looking character sitting astride his back. Many of the rats had riders but many didn't.
The large hoard seemed  bound for the plaza building. Those viewing the screen sat watching in awe. " Get Washington on the phone now" a large and gruff miniaturized army general beloved.
  Minutes later the general was in contact with his superiors. " Yes sir that's right the stories seem to be true the rat hoard we've been hearing about in the surrounding area is here in Atlanta. I think we should start evac now sir, get as many out as possible.
The general didn't realize that their building had already been infiltrated. As soon as the horde caught wind of the humans in side the Plaza Building they had charged. They had worked themselves into a mad frenzy. By the time they entered the building they were completely mad with hunger. They began devouring anything that moved. they moved from floor to floor hunting every  human. They  finally reached the roof a few hours later. A small number had escaped by  helicopter , but there hadn't been enough room for everyone. The Plaza Building had house's all of the survivors of Atlanta and its surrounding areas.
                            . . . .

Timothy Fitz looked proudly over his new hoard. After being almost completely devastated by the opposing dog hoard it had risen once more. City after city, town after town they had taken rats and new men. They had destroyed anyone who refused to join them. Sentral had been his original goal but with this army he could take over most off the southern part of the United States.
Of coarse that would require many more men, rats, and deaths. Everything had a price to pay, 'and he would  willingly pay ' he thought with an evil grin.