Chapter 2: Grab My Hand

LANI'S POV

"So Lani, where do you live?" He asked.

"Across town, I live with my friend in the projects." I felt really embarrassed, I mean, it's Andy Biersack. He's like a god. "Andy, please don't judge me." I said quietly.

"Are you kidding me? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life." He said with a smile. Oh god, I'm blushing. How do I respond to something like that.

"You too." Damnit. "I mean thank you." I corrected myself and he blushed as well. He's so cute. I felt the bus come to a stop and looked out the window.

"We're here." I said quietly.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Andy asked and I nodded. He smiled and got up, walking out of the bus with me. I started to walk up my driveway when I saw some gang members walking over. 

"Shit." I whispered.

"Grab my hand and keep walking." Andy whispered in my ear. He had really big hands. He was obviously hot because his hands were really sweaty.

"Ayo, you're on our turf, faggots." The biggest gang member said.

"S'cuse me?!" Andy said, almost screaming. "This so happens to be my girlfriend's house."

"Girlfriend?" I said to myself. All of a sudden they started flooding around Andy. I looked away. I've ran into these guys before, they were going to kick Andy's ass and there was nothing I could do to help. I peeked every now and then and saw Andy taking them down one by one. Once they were all done, Andy straightened out his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair, turning to me.

"Shall we?"

"H-How-"

"I was bullied in school and I used to play hockey, you learn things." He shrugged. "Now let's get your stuff before these guys wake up."

"O-Okay." I said, continuing to walk up the driveway before stopping, frozen in my spot.

"Lani?" I quickly scanned the area, tears filling my eyes. "Lelani, are you okay?" Andy asked, walking closer to me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Let's just get my stuff before my friend comes home from work." I said, bolting to the door.

"Why?" Andy asked, coming up behind me,

"Hurry!" I demanded, opening the door. The dumbass never locks it, I don't know why I even carry a key. I ran up the stairs and into my room, grabbing one of the suitcases from my closet. I started filling it with clothes, enough to last me three months. I grabbed a few other things before handing the suitcase to Andy. We made it out to the bus and got on, giving me a chance to stop and breathe.

"Are you okay?" CC asked and I nodded.

"Come on Lani, I'll show you your bunk." Andy said and I nodded, following him to the bunks. He walked up to an empty one and pointed to it. "Is this good?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and placed my suitcase down, both of us walking back out to the lounge.

***********************************************************************************

hannah_mayhem wrote this chapter.

Okay, so I know the last chapter kind of moved really fast, but just calm down because that's how the plot is.

Listening to My Immortal~ Evanescence

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER