New Members

Se Hyunk was patiently waiting until we all came into the meeting local, well it was the one were the elevators were.

"Since we are all here now, there are new people I would like to present." he said and 5 familiar faces came out.

There was 4 tall figures and 1 that was smaller, it must be a girl and then they came out of the shadow.

...

...

...

...

Jong Shin...

...

Yong Hwa...

...

Min Hyuk...

...

Jong Hyun...

...

Da Jeong...

...

...

How? When? Why? What?

"So we have a few members, since now we are lacking in members we have 5 new members." said Se Hyuk, I was happy to know that they were allies and not hostage or something like that.

"Ji Na? Are you alright?" asked me Se Hyunk and popped my bubble of thoughts.

"Ah, y-yes, I'm alright." I said coming back to earth.

"Hmm, you seem pretty beaten up, what happened?" he asked.

"Oh nothing just a little fight at school." I said.

"WHAT YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT AT SCHOOL?!" I heard familiar voices shouting, of course my brother and the others guys along with Da Jeong.

"Yeah and? I'm completely fine, Byung Joo cleaned my bruised and scratches." I told them.

"You know them?" asked Se Hyuk.

"Hm, yeah, I do." I said.

"Oh then that's good I'll leave you talk." he said and left to go see the others.

"Your first week in that school and you got into a fight?" asked Jong Hyun.

"And what? You didn't get hurt." I replied.

"But you did!" he said and Ji Ho, Han Sol and  Sang Won looked at us.

"Let's talk about that later please." I said clenching my teeth and left to go see Se Hyuk.

"Se Hyuk..." I said and he turned around to face me.

"Call me P-Goon instead." he insisted about his name "What is it?" he asked me.

"Well, you might have heard that I got into a fight at school, am I right?" I asked him and and he nodded so I continued "Well because of that I won't be able to come after school, I have detention for a month." I said and he just nodded "Wait aren't you mad?" I asked him.

"Why would I be, you got into a fight and you have consequences, that's it." he said and she nodded and walked away.

"Is he mad?" asked Ji Ho and you shook your head.

"N-no he's not..." I replied.

"Well that's good then." he said "By the way do you know the new members?" he asked me.

"Huh? Ah, well yeah." I said.

"How?" he asked again, can't he she up?.

"Can you stop asking questions please?" I asked him and walked to the training local. I turned on the lights when I for there and saw my bruised face with some hair on the left side of my face on the mirror and I smiled to myself. It was so good to fight, like before...