STOP

Hey there lovely people....HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hope you guys had a fun night before ending 2016... I didnt tho... I was working cause Im new here in My new job in a different country. And its kinda hard cause i work like 13 to 14 hours a day. Like everyday exept on my offs that is only one day.. gosh.. life just likes to keep running you over... well what im trying to say Me Wolff will not continue the story. BLINDFOLDED LOVE AND PARADISE. Im really sorry...its just that im to tired of work and i do my best to make chapters like i have 3 for each and i was thinking of checking the grammar and stuff.. I AM NOT A WRITTER I JUST WRITE TO HELP MY WONDERING MIND. ENGLISH WAS NEVER AND MY FIRST LANGUAGE so im sorry if I right like im stupid. Im still thinking if ill do this on hold or just like stop it totally.. Im really sorry. I guess I just got fed up with all the negative comment like how bout you write 😂. and im amazed how they would send me private messages when they have worst grammars and spellings than me 😂😂😂 Man people lol.

Anywaaaaay!!! Ive got new ideas and stories so i might comeback or not or just go to a different writting site i dont know. Anyway just all be happy for another year!

Hope you guys have a great day!

AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHI HAD SUPPORTED ME YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME 😆 AND IM SO SO VERY SORRY 😣😣😭😭

Wolff🐺🐺🐺🐺