You Have To Trust Me-The Voicemail

So I used the name of the Café in my town hah, but hope you like the guest appearance! -Brooklyn

----------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV

No way. What am I even going to say to him? I can't just be like, 'hey Harry, I know you've been avoiding me for months but I want you to tell me what you've been up to right now.' I can't cry either, Louis you can't start crying if he doesn't want to see you, okay?

I had been sitting in my room for hours, giving myself a pep talk and attempting to rationalize what I was going to say to Harry when Liam and I got to Uni. I flipped through every dating book Liam had hidden under his bed, he's not the best at hiding things. "Ugh!" Giving up, I through the books to the floor and laid back on my bed, it shouldn't be this hard! I should just walk up to Harry and kiss him and he would kiss me back, then he'd explain a very good reason as to why he hasn't been able to talk. Really Louis, when has your life ever been that simple?

I pulled on my sweatshirt and left, in desperate need of fresh air. The park didn't sound like a good place to go, it would just make me think about Spring Break even more, to be honest no where sounded good but I couldn't stay in the flat any longer so I went to the nearest café. It was small, nothing like the one in Manchester, Liam and I had only moved here a year ago and I just realized I hadn't even seen half of the city, I was always too caught up in my thoughts. An elder lady held the door open for me and I stepped inside, immediately greeted by the smell of baked sweets and coffee. I walked up and was greeted by a friendly looking blonde teenager, I leaned a bit closer and read his name tag, Luke. "Hey Luke", I said trying to be friendly.

He gave me an awkward look, "do I know you?"

I instantly felt my cheeks redden. "No, I just read your name tag."

"Uh, yeah okay then, I'm Luke Hemmings. Can I get your order?"

"I'll just have a caramel, vanilla latte. I'm Louis Tomlinson", I said, he laughed as he scribbled my order on the cup.

"Tomlinson? That's a really weird name dude", he continued laughing as he passed my cup to another worker who began making it. "That'll be 3.46."

I dropped my money in front of him, "coming from a guy whose last name is Hemmings, you sound like a disease." I scoffed as his face turned expressionless.

"Shut up and get your order at the end down there."

I smirked, "nice meeting you Luke."

I took my coffee and sat at a table in the corner by a window. I was sipping away at my coffee when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Liam.

From: Liammm

Message: "I need to tell you about something, you weren't in your room. Where are you???"

I set it down, deciding not to pay any mind to it, he had most likely just found something funny on tumblr again. So I just leaned back, relaxing and started sending Luke winks just to mess with him, he flicked me off a few times, making me laugh even more when his boss slapped him in the back of the head for it. My phone buzzed like crazy in my pocket but I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice anything until a friendly lady approached me, tapping on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you mind filling out this sheet to let us know what you think of our café?"

I smiled and took it, thanking her before shooting Luke a glance and waving the sheet of paper in the air. His face dropped once again as he stared at it.