You Have To Trust Me

•Prologue•

Louis' POV

"Hey, you remember when you took my beanie and I chased you into the bedroom? And then we had our first real kiss."

"Or maybe when we had that giant food fight in my kitchen? Man we were so messy!"

"Oh oh! Harry you remember when we spent Easter at my parents house and Lotte spent the whole first 3 days trying to flirt with you before I told my mum abo-"

*beep*

I let out a deep sigh, once again his answering machine cut me off, signaling my message was too long. Throwing my phone to the side, I pulled my laptop out and began mindlessly scrolling down tumblr, it seems to be how I spend most of my nights these days. I can't help but feel a twinge of sadness, Harry was off at University while I was still sharing a flat with Liam in Doncaster. I love that Harry is getting an education but I never imagined he'd just stop talking to me. I mean was he cheating on me or maybe he found a good fuck and felt guilty so his way of avoiding it was to ignore me. Why wouldn't he? I was nothing special, only a short, untalented pest. Maybe he forgot about me.

I pushed those thoughts aside and headed out into the hallway, I found Liam in his bedroom. He was on his laptop and it wasn't until I stepped inside that I realized what he was doing. He and Niall make frequent Skype calls throughout the week, so I was pretty used to this and loved popping in and saying a quick hi to Niall.

"May I...?", I whispered to Liam who nodded happily, patting a spot next to him on the bed. I shuffled next to him and waved at Niall.

"Hey there Ni! How's your day been?" I asked, he seemed to be in a better mood today that most so I figured something exciting had happened.

"Louis! Hey buddy, I'm good, passed my psychology test and got a job at the supermarket so it's been good. How about you? Has Harry texted back yet?"

I noticed a hint of regret flash over his face as soon as it slipped his lips. I calmly smiled and told him about mine and Liam's trip to the beach over the weekend. "And no, he hasn't said anything to me, is there any chance he's near your room?" I held on to a small chance that he would be around and would actually want to talk to me. By Niall's expression I could tell that wasn't going to happen.

He began fidgeting with the collar of his shirt. "Well his room is just a couple doors down but he is...busy taking tests. Sorry, I promise I'll let him know you asked though!" He tried to give me a grin in hopes of cheering me up, I had noticed the slight fault in his voice when he claimed Harry was busy, but I knew very well Niall wouldn't do anything unless he felt it was in someone's best interest. I nodded and excused myself from the room.

When I had escaped the view of Liam, I curled onto the wooden floors and the tears began again. Silently crying, I pictured us happy and being cute on Valentines Day, or at any time when we were together. I wiped my stained cheeks and rested my head against the wall, would it really be such a bad idea if I just went up there to visit him?

A few minutes later I went into my room and contemplated the idea, I could set things straight and we could be a happy couple all over again like before! With new found hope within me I settled on my bed, a smile formed on my face and a small peace feeling washed through me. That's what I'll do, ill go visit my boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK! MEEEEEE! :D Hello there friends! Gosh am I glad to see most of you haven't left me in my inactive few months and noticed I've gained some followers! Whoop ^.^ well psh I'm back and hopefully you guys will really like this sequel! I have a few tricks up my sleeve for this one ;) time to toy with your shipping hearts kay? Hope you don't mind haha :)

ANYWAYS, I'm posting this along with chapter one so since it's being typed on my iPod, I'm just going to hope it's at least 2 pages but will definitely make these longer than Stay's chapters!

(PS IF YOU WOULD CHECK ON MY ACCOUNT NOW AND AGAIN, IM PLANNING ON POSTING A DESTIEL FANFIC SOON AND IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS IT'S DEAN AND CASTIEL FROM SUPERNATURAL SO IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW SHIPS THEM THEN PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^.^) thanks!!

-Brooklyn