Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Noah's Bedroom and please enjoy the music video "This Time" by John Legend. I felt that the song was so appropriate for this story.------>)

A/N-Thanks again for reading and SmexicanSHelley, I hope you liked it. I chose not to do an epilogue, because Ifelt it woul dhave been an overkill so this is it, the end. Sometimes stories just take me and I have to write wher eit takes me andnot where I feel it should go. Thanks again. xoxo, ladydianna01

My hands shook and my heart pounded away so hard in my chest, that I thought I might expire right here from just the simple joy of having this beautiful angel in my arms. And finally having his gorgeous body under my hands for me to do with whatever I wanted to make me soar to the highest reaches of heaven. With each one of his little whimpers and each gasping moan that were released from him went straight to my head, and my ego inflated to epic proportions that he was responding to wholeheartedly to my ministrations. It just made me want to do more, to try more, and to try to be everything that he wanted and needed.

Brian, oh my sweet Jesus. He was sexier than sin like this as I watched as his slender body undulated underneath mine, his creamy skin flushed so deliciously as I loved over every centimeter of his perfection. His muscles twitched and flexed his graceful neck and back arched and begged for my kisses and caresses.

My mouth and tongue traveled the smooth expanse of his throat and his pulse pounded away against my lips and I couldn’t help but smile and the erratic rhythm signaling how much he was feeling for me. I worshipped his body with the reverence of a simple man bowing front of a deity. His little hands fisted in my hair as I traveled across his slender chest from one pretty pink nipple to the other. His hips bucked up and the wet head of our members rubbed together even more lusciously and I groaned deep in my throat. I continued to nibble and love on the beaded little bit of flesh to my heart’s content, continuously swirling my tongue along his sweet skin.

We bucked and grinded against one another and I felt it, that connection I was missing, that deep level of intimacy that was missing with the others that couldn’t even have come close to holding a candle to my love. My beautiful sweet man in my arms. I felt the tears of gratitude burn behind my eyes that I didn’t lose him to my own silliness and selfishness. I worshipped him like he deserved to be worshipped and gave him everything that I had in my soul to give him as I poured out all my love and all that I was feeling for him in my touch.

My mouth continued its leisurely descent following the fine trail of dark hairs leading to his flat abdomen. My tongue dipped into his little belly button and he mewled so sweetly for me that I had to do it again. I could smell his mouth watering clean musky manhood and arousal the lower I descended on his gorgeous body. And when I was face to face with his perfect cock. I had to swallow the lump in my throat at the absolute perfection of that long slender shaft and the perfectly rounded balls that I just wanted to bury my face into. God, I have never felt anything like this before. Imagine a lifetime with him and I just realized how perfect he as for me. He knew everything about me.

We have shared a lifetime and if I have my way, we will continue to share all the laughs and the love that I can shower onto him and he onto me. Damn, I was so obtuse to think that someone else could have possibly given me what only he could. I took him into my hand and I looked up into his beautiful face and I saw nothing but burning desire and acceptance from him, and I was humbled to the core of my soul at how much trust and love he was placing in me right at this moment and my heart swelled up even more this man. My Brian.

This was pure; they were no thoughts in my head about turning his lovely pale skin pink from lashes of my flogger or crop. There were no thoughts of seeing him bound and begging at my feet. This was about love, our love and our connection to one another. I wanted our first time to celebrate that simple fact. I wanted our coupling to be pure and reverent to what I felt for him, a physical communication of or mind and bodies. This time, our first time I wanted it all, but I wanted more to show him that I loved him like no other could love him.