Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I hate him. I truly and utterly hated the ground that Noah Carter walked on. Damn, how anyone could be so perfect and at the same time be so oblivious about it.  We have been friends since even before our academic careers began with kindergarten. All through grade school, junior high, and high school. I have watched him grow from a beautiful boy to a stunning sex God that he is today..

Noah stood at a strapping 6'5, wide as a house with pure packed muscle. He didn't have an inch of fat anywhere on his body. He had a silky mane of wavy black hair, which he perpetually scraped back from his chiseled Adonis like features into a messy ponytail. But the one feature that brought me to my knees every time was those tree trunk muscular thighs. That is after your eyes managed to travel past the luscious ridges of his eight pack abs. I mean really, who the hell had an eight pack? His veins were so prominent on his huge arms and massive thighs that they just begged to be traced with the tip of my tongue.

Noah excelled and took charge of everything in his life. He is a perfect student, Pre-law and quarterback three years standing on the football team. He was also openly bisexual and has never been razed about it. No one would dare mess with the golden child, the apple of his parent’s eyes. And my lifetime love interest.

Both sets of our parents are friends and alumni of our Prestigious University. They also were heavy hitters on the school board and they donated heavily to their alma mater. And a perk of that were our housing arrangements, we never had to cram into the dorms when we were freshman. We have a choice three bedroom with two and a half bathroom fully furnished man cave across the street. It is an awesome perk, my only complaint were that the walls were too thin.

On the occasions that Noah hooked up with some buxom blonde calling him, "Daddy," or a pretty little twink calling him, "Sir." I would either get my ear plugs out or lie there stroking myself to the rhythm of his whip meeting flesh or the endless groaning of his plaything for the night being fucked through the mattress. Almost always I would wind up imagining myself in their place.

I know pathetic right? Well that is my life, my name is Brian Lerner. Pre-med student, 5'6 and barely weighing in at 145 pounds compared to Noah’s 230 pounds of deliciously sculpted muscle. My hair is an unruly mess of coffee colored curls that I have been meaning to shave real low, but never got the courage to do, because I think it would make me look even more like the nerd that I am.

Where Noah is tanned and toned, I am milky white and slender with no prominent muscle definition, no matter how many sessions in the gym with my best friend and the love of my life. Anyway, why am I hating on him after a lifetime of loving Noah you ask?

It's because I am trying on hold onto that last little shimmering thread of sanity in order to study for my midterm exams. And Noah for the second night in a row is beating off his stress over his tests with what seems like the entire front line of the cheerleading squad, both male and female I might add. One of the little flamboyant bastards even went as far as to say I was cute in a dorky kind of way and invited me to join their fuck a thon. And even if I was remotely interested, Noah's reaction would have doused any desire I may have had like an ice cold bucket of water being thrown on me by the way he paled down and shuffled his little party into his room.