Chapter: 45

Third Person POV

The truck crashed into Donghae and Minae. Donghae was simply driving, but this truck came from the right to smash into the side of the car. Donghae could do nothing to avoid being hit, but it wasn't his fault.

The truck broke the windows of the car, and the force caused Donghae to hit his head off of the window to his left, and Minae was rained on by shattered glass.

The car was pushed to tip over and roll two times before stopping on the driver's side. The car stayed that way until Heechul looked out of the window of the living room and saw their car tipped on the side. He and the other members first called for help and ran down to help Minae and Donghae.

Donghae POV

I slowly blinked my eyes open and took small breaths as I tried to move from my seat. I noticed that I was sideways, and my door was facing the ground. I looked over to see Minae hanging down towards me while still strapped in her seat.

I yelled her name the best I could and reached up to her. I shook her shoulder lightly and called her name again. She didn't answer, so I quickly took off my seatbelt and reached up towards her disregarding the pain I head in my head and chest.

"Minae, wake up!" I shook her one more time, "Come on. Get up."

I pushed her hair out of her face while my shaky voice pushed for her to wake up. Then, I felt something drip onto my shoulder from up above. I touched my shoulder to feel what it was then put my hand near the only light shining in from the outside of the car and saw that it was blood on my hand.

I turned back to Minae and felt around her to see where the blood would be coming from, and I noticed that there was broken glass between her and the middle console of the car. I then remembered that she put her glass drink next to her before the accident.

I heard yelling from outside of the car but ignored it still calling for Minae.

"Donghae!" I heard Heechul yell running up to the car.

The members tried looking in through the cracked tinted windshield while I still tried to wake Minae up. The next thing I heard were sirens going off in the distance.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I kept calling for Minae, but she still didn't respond.

The car was flipped back up right before I knew it, but everything seemed like it was in slow motion as I got pulled out of the car by a fire fighter the same time as Minae. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as the firefighter carried her to a gurney. I tried breaking away from the firefighter putting me on a gurney, but was put down on one and confronted before I could do anything.

"Donghae, you need to stop! You need to go to the hospital!" Kangin came over to me.

"But, Minae."

"She'll be at the hospital too! Just let them help her, and you need to go too!" Siwon added

"She is bleeding bad!" I heard one of the paramedics yell to the others, "Miss! Can you hear me?"

They started to open her eyes with their fingers and shine a light in them.

"It's all my fault," I cried, "I'm so sorry!"

"Donghae, it isn't your fault!" Eunhyuk cried as I was put into the ambulance.

"Sir, you need to calm down," the paramedic told me, "You are bleeding from your head."

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk got into the ambulance with me while they tried to keep their own heads on straight.