Chapter: 8

* * *

"Cheers! To Super Junior!" Jung Hoon said holding up a glass.

"Cheers!" we all said holding up our own glasses and clinging them together.

We sat back down in our seats taking a sip of our drinks.

"So hyung, what brings you to Seoul? I thought you were in Gimpo." Shindong asked.

"You think I come to see you guys only for work?!" he questioned, "I'm just kidding. I got the new performance schedule for you guys to hang up in the dorm."

"Performance schedule? What's that?" I asked.

"It's like a second schedule." Leeteuk told me.

"It shows things like when super Junior is going to perform at places, like the music awards coming up for example. Also it says when concerts are, not the Super Shows concerts, that's a different schedule, but like a SM concert in Seoul and stuff like that." Jung Hoon explained.

"Oh I get it."

"When's the next concert?" Ryeowook asked.

"Well it's not a concert but you guys are meeting your fans and performing a few songs, on Wednesday the 25th in downtown."

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I love meeting our fans." Sungmin smiled.

"It's still a while away though, now who wants dessert?"

"Me!" Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and I all yelled raising our hands.

"How can you guys eat so much? Especially Eunhyuk, you eat like a whale." Yesung laughed.

Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders as a waitress came up to our table.

"Are we done here or do you wish to get dessert?" she asked.

"Nope they want dessert." Jung smiled.

She smiled back and looked around the table at the members, "Today we have lemon meringue pie, our special fudge chocolate chip brownies, Chocolate mousse pie, and our milkshakes and smoothies are on that menu in the middle," she said pointing to the table.

Eunhyuk grabbed the menu from the middle and looked at it. I leaned next to him from the left and looked at the menu with him, trying not to think of what my mom said.

'Got your eye on someone? Eunhyuk maybe?'

"Minae."

"Hm?" I jumped in surprise.

"What do you think you want?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"Oh um," I said looking at the drinks, "Can I have the chocolate milkshake with whip cream?" I asked the waitress.

"Okay and you?"

"Can I have the mango smoothie?" Eunhyuk replied.

"Strawberry smoothie." Sungmin said as the girl looked at him.

"Can I have the chocolate milkshake too?" Donghae asked.

"Okay I'll be right out with those." she said writing the last time down and walking away.

After a few minutes of waiting the girl brought back the two milkshakes and smoothies. I looked at my milkshake with a smiled and took a sip of it.

"Mmm~" I dreamily.

"The milkshake is good." Donghae said looking across the table to me.

"So are the smoothies." Sungmin added.