Something Else

chris is actually in my bed right now, He's in my bed. i panicked slowly walking back in forth infront of the bed. I looked over at him and he's just sitting there at the head of the bed with his eyes close.

" do you want me to slap you, or are you listening to me"? i asked

he opened his eyes and shrugged.

this boy

"do you even remember last night"? he asked with a hint of a smirk

i stopped

I don't remember last night. How come i didn't remember, i only had, like, two drinks. 

" i see the wheels turning in that pretty little head of yours. Come sit down so I can tell you about your adventurous night. " he patted the seat next to him.

I looked at his head where it was laying on the bed and back up to him. Sending him a glare that told him I wasn't going to sit down and to continue the story.

"Anyway,  you had way too many drinks and whenever i tried to tell you to slow down, you would only laugh and drink more. so, i let you get drunk and Clara and I got you in my car and I drove you home.  Before you say anything , no we didn't have sex and you threw up on yourself and me . That's why i changed your clothes and i have no shirt on. " he said .

I let out the breath i didn't even notice i held.  I jumped on the bed and on Chris, climbing into his lap in the process.

i heard him suck in some breath and hug me back.  We stayed like that for some time until he pulled away and looked me in my eyes. 

oh those crystal blue irises staring right into me, i couldn't pull away. I was stuck right there under his spell , i looked down towards his plump pink lips and back to his eyes. 

He never took his eyes off of me, and when he slowly leaned in and touched my lips with his, a fire erupted in the pit of my stomach and everything moved in slow motion. 

I pulled away reluctantly  "woah" i breathed.

He pulled back kept his eyes closed, gulping heavily.  He finally opened his eyes and spoke

''  T-That was something else" he said 

i giggled softly at  his voice breaking.