why

Chris has been living with me for two weeks now. I would say it's not that bad, BUT IT WAS HORRIBLE. The dishes weren't clean, there was a mess everywhere. I couldn't take it so I called chris.

"Chris"!

"what, I'm busy" he yells from the bathroom. is that the shower?

"oh hell no" i mutter. chris has got me fifty shades of messed up.

i walk from the clutter filled kitchen to the bathroom checking to see if the door is locked. it isn't and i march right in yelling at the top of my lungs for him to clean that kitchen . not once did i realize that he was naked.

"MIA GET OUT" he yells

Stopping my rant, I opened my eyes and shut them quickly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" i try my best to walk out of the bathroom but end up slipping on the wet floor damn I hate him

" god your such a clutz" he whispers , helping my up

I open my eyes and he's staring right at me

"What?" I asked

He awkwardly coughs muttering a "nothing"

I walk out the bathroom and decide to clean the kitchen because let's face it, he never will. I'll just have to get him back another way.

When I'm cleaning the kitchen I have time to think , chris has been doing fine the past 2 weeks and I think he can go home now. We should celebrate .

"Hey chris!" I yelled

"Yeah!" He responses sticking his head out of the bedroom.

" since you've been feeling better , do you want to go to the club to celebrate?"

He comes out the bedroom fully clothed and looks towards me.
"Yeah , sure why not"

"Ok , cool . See you later" i yell running out of the house.

If we're going to the club then I have to get a new dress , I'm going to tease the hell out of chris, he won't know what hit him.

"Hey Clara, wanna go to the mall with me?" I called my best friend because I have talked to her in forever.

" Hey mia, yea I'm on my way"

I pulled up to the mall right when Clara pulled up. We got out and I started to scream running towards her. Like I said it's been forever, after we have our little scream session. We start walking into the mall.

"So I heard you and chris were a thing now" Clara looks over at me wiggling her eyebrows.

" Girl, please . I just kept running into him and then 2 weeks ago, I broke his nose and me and his brother are best friends so, he asked to stay at my place and I said sure.

I head a wolf whistle behind me and turned around to push Clara.

She laughed and we went to forever 21 plus size , now I'm not a big chick and I'm definitely not a thin chick so I guess I would be could thick? I don't know I don't care

Anyway I saw these sexy red dress that stops right before my knee. Momma didn't raise no hoe and got some gold accessories with it. Clara got a royal blue dress with gold.

We drove to my house and got ready, I guess chris was out doing something cause he wasn't home. Oh well

The time was now 9:30 and we got out the cab. Payed him and got in without waiting in that long line, because the bouncer was my cousin.

" hey zion" i hugged the bouncer

"Hey mia" he said hugging me back.

Thank God none of the paparazzi came because that would be a disaster. We went to a under the radar type of club, no one know who we were and if they did, they probably wouldn't care.

"Where's chris" Clara yelled over the loud music

"I don't know, hold on let me call him"
I pulled out my phone and was getting ready to call him when I felt a hand around my waist.

"Looking for me" i knew that voice all too well.

I smiled turning around and hugged him.

"Let's get DRUNK!" Clara yelled

I laughed at her and went over to the bar, ordering a round of tequila. All three of us downing our shots , feeling the burn sliding down our throats. I take Clara's hand and walk into the dance floor where they're playing good for you by Selena Gomez. Normally I wouldn't listen to this song because I didn't like her  but tonight watching chris watch me, it did a little something for me.

Clara found a guy to dance with so it was just me dancing by myself . Swinging my hips side to side, trying to make chris uncomfortable as much as possible. I turn around to face the bar and he is making his way towards me. Smiling I turn back around .

Just the my song comes on

"Ohhhh shit now, this is my jam" moving my hips against chris when the dj starts playing baby boy by beyonce (a/n: that song is the shit)

Baby boy you stay on my mind fulfill my fantasies

Swirling my hips side to side and grinding against chris. I hear him groan. I really don't know if it's me or the tequila right now but I'm glad it's happening.

Gotta give it to him, white boy can dance. Every time I switch my hips he switches his. Just thinking of what his hips can do when we aren't dancing .

After that dance we just kept dancing, one dance turned into five. One shot turned into six. Knowing damn well that I should have stopped at two.

I woke up feeling a raging headache and dizzy. I go to turn back around to fall back asleep and I bumped into another body. I lift the cover over his face and I internally scream . Shaking him awake.

"CHRIS??"