Chapter 30

Harry's POV

I finally got to talk to Sophia today. I was gonna tell her everything, I even brought pictures.

"Alright Harry she's ready for you," the nurse told me politely.

I don't know why I was so nervous I just was. She doesn't remember me so I feel like I have a point to prove. I knocked on the door and heard a quiet come in.

I walked in and she was sitting up by the help of the bed. "Hey how are you doing?" I asked her.

"Alright I guess." I nodded my head and sat down. "So I'm Harry." "So you've said."

"Uhm yeah right sorry. So I just wanted to explain to you who I am and why your here." She nodded her head indicating she was listening.

"So I'm your fiancé and Katherine is our daughter we've known each other since we were 7. I moved down here from England and we became best friends instantly. When you figured out you were pregnant your mom kicked you out she didn't want anything to do with that. And your here well basically I cheated on you and you got mad and left with Katherine. You guys got in a car accident and that brought you here."

I looked at her face and she looked hurt.

"I just want you to know that I love you so so much and I didn't mean for it to happen it just did. I got drunk and I don't know what came over me but it happened and I wish I could change it." She nodded her head and replied.

"How long have you been here?" "As long as you've been here." "How long is that?" "3 months."

She seemed a little shocked. "Do you have pictures?"

I nodded and took them out there's was ones of us as a family, when we were little. All sorts. "We seemed happy." "We were."

________________\_____\\

So..? What did you think?
Thanks for reading I'll see you next chapter!!

Ily~ Savannah