Chapter 23

Sophia's POV

It's been 2 months since Katherine's been born, and Harry's barely ever home. He claims it's because of work but I don't think that's the case at all. I'm watching Katherine grow up all by myself and I just wish there was someone to experience these precious moments with me. Like her dad.

He leaves the house at 6 in the morning and comes home at 11 and he says he's working. "Harry are you working today?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Yes why?" He asked looking at the floor. "Well I was taking Katherine to the park today and I was just wondering if you wanted to come with us. But I should've none the answer since your always "working." " I stated with anger in my voice.

"Come one Sophia you seriously think I'm doing something behind your back." "Yes I do your never home and when you are your sleeping." We were now yelling at eachother which was something we didn't do often.

"Well I'm sorry for being the mature adult and working." I was completely shocked he would say something like this.

"Fuck you Harry I'm the one that has to stay with Katherine every single day and take care of her while your off doing god knows what!" He was completely shocked by my out burst.

By this point Katherine was was crying so I went to pick her up. "It's ok princess" I told her comfortingly while running her back.

I put her in the car seat and grabbed her diaper bag and walked out of the house slamming the door.
"Where are you going?" Harry called after me.

"As far away from you as I can get!" He looked hurt by my choice of words and usually I would care but I didn't.

"Why?" "Why Harry?! Are you serious right now? I know exactly what your doing your cheating on me! Who is it Harry who's the girl that's somehow better than me." He looked like he was just caught in a crime.

"Please Sophia I'm so sorry," he pleaded. "So it's true? God I hate you how could you do this to us, to your daughter." I felt tears start to run down my cheeks. "How can you come home every night knowing your being unfaithful."

"I don't know what wrong with me Sophia I'm so sorry I hate myself for it. I really do." "Well good you should I'm leaving."

I got in the car without another word and left.

___________________________

So what did you think?

Things will get better I promise. Anyways thanks for reading! I'll see you next chapter!

Ily~ Savannah💞