A-Niall-ator -- Niall Richards

For all y'all that wonder what goes on in wittle Niall's head. I am taking requests. Who's POV do you want next??

***CAUTION!! I am NOT alluding to anything sexual! Keep your assumptions CLEAN!

A-Niall-ator

Niall Richards

Sometime this year. So present-day (:

          “Hi, Niall.” The girl’s face spreads into a flirtatious grin. Before I know it, I’m smiling myself. Another girl, another number, another fun time without strings attached.

          “Hey, Emma.” I give her a once-over, taking my sweet old time in memorizing every curve of her body. Delicate shoulders merge and curve to form her impressive chest area. The planes of her stomach curved in like an hourglass, flaring and curving to form legs so long, I get lost staring.

          I know she likes the attention from the way she smiles seductively at me. “How’s everything going?”

          She conveniently leans forward. God damn…I’m loving this view. I listen to her go on and on about life in London. I’m not really listening. I’m a little…preoccupied at the moment. As she talks on an on, I slowly slide my phone out of my pocket, not once breaking my eye contact with her.

She stops babbling about whatever the heck she was talking about and stares into my eyes. I can’t help the cocky grin that spreads onto my face. The A-Niall-ator has still got it with this girl.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I whisper.

She shakes her head, honey locks shaking left and right. I’m immediately distracted…I wonder what it would be like to feel Emma’s soft, thick hair, to be able to run my hands through it….

          I glance left and right. My parents and her parents are both sitting on the porch, catching up. Chances of them interrupting us? Minimal. They’ve been trying to get us together since we were kids.

          “Hey Emma, mind if I shut the door?” I murmur. I’m already up before I ask the whole question; I already know what her answer will be.

          Once the door is shut, I turn back around. When my eyes meet hers, I saunter over, ready to add another score to my list.

          “So…Niall. How’s school in America?” Emma’s tone is playful but her smile is flirty. The water around us is peaceful, and the only sound is that of the ducks by the water.

          “I like it. The chicks are awesome.” Her smile dims. Oops. Man, I’m not into being tied down. I either have to break the news to Emma that what just happened between us didn’t mean anything, or I gotta pretend that we’re a “thing”. Ew. Like the A-Niall-ator is going to be tied down.

          “Yeah, I’m sure. Any really pretty girls?” Her tone is wistful.

          I debate whether or not to tell her about Maysa. Oh, what the hell? “Yeah, one girl, Maysa. But she’s unattainable.”

          If I didn’t know better, I would have thought Emma’s face was pained. “Wait…Emma, you don’t…you don’t like me, right?” I feel like an idiot just saying the words out loud.