17. Shut Up

Anthony's POV

Last night was rough. I kept beating myself up for doing what I did, and being alone in my apartment didn't help. I tried to distract myself but I couldn't help but feel guilty.

The next day we had rehearsals and I couldn't bring myself to even look in Jasmine's direction. Or anyone else for that matter. They knew what I did and they were on Jasmine's side. Not that I expected them to be on mine. I really screwed up. Really.

I was backstage when Lin walked by me. "Hey Lin." I greet. He looks at me from the corner of his eye. "Look, okay, I-" "Shut up." Lin snaps. I freeze. Lin was never really angry, unless someone has messed up pretty badly. Like I have. I don't say anything else and let him walk away.

We were running through Act II since we had a few mess ups in our last show when Lin said we could take a break. "Anthony can I talk to you?" Lin asked. I heard a 'oohh' from Daveed but I shot him a look that told him to shut up.

Lin leads me back to backstage where we were when we first saw each other. I sit down on one of the chairs while he paces back and forth lecturing me.

"I don't understand why you would cheat on an amazing girl like Jasmine with a girl you just met! So, do you care to explain yourself?" I stay silent for a moment, thinking about what I was going to say. "I was drunk." "That's not a good enough answer." I look down at the ground. He was right. "Well?" He asks, shooting me a look. "I-I..." "Exactly, Anthony, there is no explanation for what you did. So you need to go out there and apologize to that girl who doesn't deserve to be going through all this and beg for her forgiveness. If she doesn't accept that then that's all you can do and you can live the rest of your life knowing your broke the love of your life'e heart."

I sit there for a second, shocked at his harsh words. But he was right. That's what I needed to do.

(A/N - I almost cried writing that chapter but I was so proud of my little linnamon roll for gettin all up and Anthony's grill and telling him what we all wanted to say. Anyways hope you like it and thanks for reading. Xoxo)