10. Isabella

Isabella's POV

1 year ago

It was Anthony and I's 2 year anniversary. I was on my way to the bar we were meeting at after a long day of work.

I thought I could go celebrate by myself. It was our day but I needed some me time.

About an half an hour of me waiting, I realize Anthony isn't coming. A guy slid in next to the bar next to me and started flirting with me.

His name was Jeff and I have to admit, he was pretty cute but I love all blondes. I let him continue and next thing I know we become pretty good friends.

Way better than Anthony forgetting our anniversary.

He buys me another drink and we talk for what seems like an hour. Then, he pulls me into a kiss.

I don't pull away. It just felt right.

After what seems like too short of a time we pull away, and all I see is his deep blue eyes.

What I didn't see was Anthony walk in.

I hear the door's bell close, and I look to see who it is out of habit. When I see Anthony with the most hurt expression on his face, I never felt such guilt.

Then his expression turns to anger.

"Bella!" He yells. "Could I talk to you outside?" He asks through gritted teeth. I walk outside, ready to take whatever comes to me.

"How could you?! We are dating. For a year! Then on our anniversary, you cheat on me!" He yells.

"At least I didn't forget our anniversary in the first place!" I yell back.

"I was getting this!" He takes a small box out of his pocket. "But I guess it was money wasted!" He yells and throws it toward me before walking away.

I open the small box and find an engagement ring. I fall to the ground crying.

I ruin everything...

(A/N - Hay fam, so sorry this chapter was so short. I was writing the chapter after this and was like "Wait no one knows anything about this girl" so this is basically how Anthony and her broke up. Sorry this one isn't as 'jaw dropping' as the last 2 but I just needed to tell you guys how it all happened or else nothing would make sense. Xoxo)