HAPPY HALLOWEEN

(A/N : Hay fellow janthony shippers! Today is Halloween and I am sososososo excited and I wanted to do something cool for you guys, so I made a Halloween special! This has nothing to do with the story, so Jas isn't prego and Anthony wasn't run over by a truck. It's basically just a little side story. So without further ado, here it is! Xoxo)

Jasmine's POV

After rehearsals, Lin gathered us all backstage. "Okay guys, great work today! Since it's Halloween, why don't we go to Haunted World?"

Haunted World was basically this carnival thing that people hold during the month of Halloween. There's haunted houses, corn mazes, all that stuff. It's actually pretty fun.

We all walk down to the subway that takes us there.

"Let's go to the corn maze first." Chris says, already walking towards it.

"Um, actually, I wanted to go do the Zombie Quest. It's this thing where zombies go attack you with paintballs if you don't shoot them first. It's like paintball but with zombies." Oak explains excitedly.

"Sounds messy." Renée murmurs.

"Wait, why can't we just go to the haunted house?" Anthony asks.

I sigh. I really didn't care what we did, I'm just happy to be somewhere besides watching children go trick or treating. I loved going out, but now that I'm 27, it's considered socially unacceptable.

"Why don't we just split into pairs? Each pair does something together." Pippa suggests. Everyone nods and agrees with her idea.

"Chris and Lin, you guys go to the corn maze. Renée and I will go to the festival and check out all that stuff. Oak and Leslie can go to the zombie thing and Anthony... you can go with Jas to the haunted house." Pippa says. No one seems to argue with her.

She winks at me and I mentally thank her. She knows I've been crushing on him since I got here.

Everyone splits up. Anthony and I head towards the haunted house. Once we get there, there's a clown standing at the entrance. A clown.

"I think he's unemployed..." Anthony says. I know he's joking but it still freaks me out.

Once we get in the house, a fake skeleton jumps in front of us. I jump and hide behind Anthony.

He laughs at me and pulls me to his side.

"It's okay. It's just a stupid haunted house." He says, grabbing my hand.

I can feel how red my face is. Thank God it's dark.

We enter this huge ballroom playing a broken record. There's people dressed as corpses dancing together. It reminds me of when Peggy and John Laurens dance together.

Except 900 times more creepier.

"Can we get out of here. These people freak me out..." I say quietly. "What?" He asks. "N-Nothing."

I wish I had said something because if we had left earlier maybe I wouldn't have been forced to dance with a zombie corpse.

It grabs my arm and pulls me away from Anthony. After my mini panic attack, I realize I'm no slow dancing with a zombie, which makes me (and Anthony who's been laughing hysterically this whole time) laugh.

"Mind if I cut in? I hear Anthony ask. The person I'm dancing with grunts in response and steps away.

"Ya know, I'm glad we did this together." He says. "Me too." I say awkwardly. "No... like I'm glad we're together." I blush and look anywhere but his face so my face doesn't get even redder.

I feel his hands on my cheeks and next thing I know, he's pulled me into a kiss. I don't pull away. I want to be in this moment forever.

But his lips leave mine sooner than I'd have liked them to. We are both blushing like crazy now.

"I-I guess we should hurry through this haunted house to meet up with everyone." I say. We leave the ballroom, the corpses still dancing.

We continue through the haunted house, but I'm not scared anymore because I know Anthony is there.

We escape the haunted house and meet up with Pippa, Renee, Lin and Chris. "How was it guys?" Chris asks, winking at Anthony. He playfully punches Anthony in the arm.

"Yeah, how was it?" Pippa asks nudging me with her elbow. "Pretty good. It was fun. We kissed, nothing major." I say casually.

They gasp and start freaking out with me.

Afterwards, everyone is back together, we all go get dinner at a restaurant nearby. Me and Anthony sit next to each other, holding hands under the table.

(A/N - I hope you guys liked this! It reminds me of how I would write fanfictions with and about my friends. Anyways, I hope y'all have a great time today. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!)