The Farmer Son.

The Farmer Son.              

 Princess Sarina is the daughter of King Daniel of Belladonna Lily and Queen Julie. She's a kind girl and can come off shy, but everyone loves her. She's beautiful, sweet, kind, a healer, and a virgin. 

              In Sarina's world, love is nothing but a little myth for hopeless peasants and young virgins. Marriages are arranged--for Royal and peasant. 

               After Sarina was born, she was betroth to four year old Prince Luke of Veronica, son of King Lowis and Queen Christina. 

             Now, fifteen year old Sarina wonders what her future husband Luke looks like. She has not seen his picture of what he looks like and no one ever described him to her. But all that changes when she meets Ryun--a peasant, a son of a farmer boy--a player at a party her parents were having and he was busboy. 

             Sarina couldn't take her eyes off him and she felt bad for thinking of another guy instead of her brothel, but she couldn't help herself but fallowing him out into the garden and they talk. He then leaves her with only one thing that makes her heart explode--a kiss. 

             She has never bin kiss before, so of course she'll be thinking of the cute sandy haired boy. He is handsome. She plans on learning about him and becoming a little rebellious to show him she's isn't such a 'goodie to shoes'.

           The retell of Sleeping Beauty with a twist!