Untitled Story.

Evangelina was like every other teenager—aside being the daughter of a vampire king and she eldest of her siblings. She's what you like to call—the rebellious princess. Unlike most of her kin, she prefers animal blood to human blood. Evangelina wishes everyday she could live in with the humans in their world, be a normal girl, and not have to deal with her father harassment of finding a husband.

So when a rivaling kingdom declares war on Evangelina kingdom, she use forced into hiding on Earth. Her wishes comes true, but is it as great as she thought it would be?

She meets mysterious Lucian Hathaway, a vampire choosen to live on Earth. Evangelina believes she never have meet someone like him before, she begins to wonder if she fell in love with him.

But what if he not all as he seems. Prince Lucian has never met the princess of Almaz, only ever heard of how beautiful and rebellious she can be to the vampire traditions, but he knew where to find her. Lucian own father sent him out to find Evengelina to hold her hostage.

But once he has her, will be able to hand her over to her over to his father?

Okay, just like the title, i have no idea what to call this idea.So if I ever decided to write this, I'll figure it out later. Also, this is what you can call a vampire comedy. Lol. (: