You Want In, I Want Out.

All Farrah wanted in her land was peace with the others countries. Her land is small, but her people are powerful spellcarfters and for being strong. Her father was King Karsh, the Fearless and her mother was Queen Arella, the Gentle. Her mother wasn't from the land and she was considered an outsider to the land because of her gentleness, where Farrah had gotten her personality from, so everyone looks down their princess in secret.

Outsiders invade the land though and kidnap Farrah, wanting to take power and control of her people. She was forced to change her name, Alclina and forced to be engaged to Falcon, a prince. Her first impression wasn't so fondly of him, he had long hair, a beard, and smelled. He's also the one that took her.

But meeting the prince once again, her view on him change. He's clean cut, smells like mint and jasmine, and handsome, but that doesn't change the fact that he wishes him dead. Her powers grow weak so she forced to become strong, just like her father.

Falcon gets in her way every time and he seems like he's not going to be letting her go anytime soon though. As they grow close, she hopes to gain his trust and escape, but will she leave broken hearted or stay to be with him?

~*~*~

This story is fantasy.