Chapter 11

"Put her down Sergio before I make a huge deal here" Neymar growled stepping closer to us both.

"No, You practically kidnapped her!" Serio yelled,  gathering the attention of the people around us.

I looked around panicking noticing people pull out their phones to record the situation.  Thinking quickly she started slapping Sergio chest to make him drop her.

"I didn't kidnap her you dumb prick!"

"Yes you did!"

I finally got myself free from sergio arms,still drunk I  managed to latch myself onto Neymar who looked down on me in surprise.

"Look puto! I still get the girl at the end of the day" Neymar starts to laugh and starts dragging me into the crowd of people who was recording us. I looked behind me to see Sergio yelling at us and the people who were recording clearly pissed.

I'm sorry Ramos

Neymar finally drags me outside and shoves me into the Ferrari clearly pissed at me. He walks around and sits next to me not saying a word but just staring at the driving wheel his knuckles turning white from clenching hard.

By this point I was starting to sober up abit, opening my mouth to speak but I'm interrupted by neymar.

"Don't. Speak." He finally turns his head to look at me "Don't say a damn word!-"

"Ney I-"

Neymar hits his wheel in anger silencing me "Valencia! Damnit! I said don't say a word! I trusted you for once and you run off with this stupid puto "

I scoot as far as possible from the clearly enraged neymar who seemed hell-bent on yelling at me.

"Oh! So now you're scared of me huh?"

Neymar slowly shakes his head at me and starts up the car driving away from the club and hundreds of  papparizzes that started to swarm the car  their camera flashes going off.

Valencia steps out of Neymar car and walks into the living room waiting for Neymar to make his way towards her who seemed to be taking his sweet time.  

Neymar finally makes his way to her,  she gulps and looks away from his smoldering eyes still clearly filled with rage.

Why are you acting like a submissive housewife! You are not his property!

Neymar's commending voice filled her ears bringing her back to reality, he lifts up her chin staring her down.  "I still don't understand Valencia.....  I'm really trying here. And then you're just like nah! I'm going to run off!" He gives her one look and walks off defeated. 

Instant feelings of guilt takes over Valencia and immediately starts to feel guilty.  She gathers her stuff walking upstairs and past Neymar's room which was shut close. Valencia takes a deep breath and knocks on his door rapidly.

Neymar POV ~

Neymar opens the door annoyed and glares at Valencia who was standing in front of him like a lost puppy, giving him full on puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" He raises his eyebrows at her, curious as to why she came to his door when she knows that he's clearly pissed at her.

She pushes past him and says nothing shutting the door past her and locking it. He hears her take a deep breath and next thing you know. Her lips on him pushing him back to the other side of the room. 

Woah, woah. She kissed him first?! Wow lmao.  I bet you guys didn't expect that huh? Cliffhanger asf, and sorry guys that it was short and a filler chapter.

Anyways happy new year! And thank you everyone for 2k reads and the votes. Keep em coming please.

VoteComment Unedited

Vote
Comment
Unedited.