Chapter Four.

I stood there shocked Ramos lips was on mine. But it didn't feel anything like Neymars I felt something with neymar... But with Ramos nothing.

Wait. Why am I saying this?!

I pushed him away gently and stood up "I-I can't do this Sergio..my brother.. This can't happen"

Sergios face fell and he backed up "You right.... I- I have feelings for you and your brother won't like this....I'm sorry-" his voice went quiet. "I gotta go" Sergio then left slamming the door behind him.

I stood there feeling insanely guilty.. I denied Ramos because his kiss didn't feel right. Maybe I was over thinking things I mean he's not that bad right? Chris won't mind it's not like I'm dating neymar....Shit I forgot about him.

I got up and ran out of the office. Jogging down the hallway I noticed some of the staff workers staring at me. I shook it off and continued on walking towards where he wanted to meet me. I finally made it and sat down at the nearest bench. My phone ringed indicating I had a text message.
171-765-5656 (Not a real number. Or maybe it is please don't text it 😂)
Hey babe. I'm here just pulling up right now you will know if it's me 😉.

The sound of an overpriced Lamborghini engine filled the air letting me know that my ride was here. Neymar stepped out of the car a minute later and walked up to me.

"Babe!" He pulled me up from the seat and hugged me tight. I pushed him off of me and walked to the passenger side.

"Can we leave please?"

Neymar smile falter for a second "uhm yeah sure" He ran to the other side and unlocked the car.

I was about to sit in the passenger side when all of the sudden I heard Ramos call my name.

I turned around and walked towards Sergio leaving a confused neymar behind. "I thought you left"

"I was but I see you leaving with that puta" Sergio clenched his mouth and looked around me and locked eyes onto neymar who happened to be very close behind me.

"Who you calling a puta!" Neymar spit out he got closer to Sergio practically squishing me bewteen them.

"You the puta!-"

"GUYS! GUYS! Stop fighting like little school girls" I put my arms bewteen them separating both of them.

Sergio grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly to him I yelped in shock.

Okay this is getting way too out of hand

"Hey you don't just put your filthy hands on a girl like that!" Neymar yelled.

"Says the one who kissed her on live television!"

"That's kinda my fault..." I interrupted
Sergio turned around and gave me a confused look. "What do you mean your fault?"

"She means that she wanted it"

"Shut it JR!" Sergio pointed his finger at neymar.

"I gotta go Sergio. I can't tell you... Also tell Cris I'm going out of Madrid for two months"

Sergio mouth dropped in shock. I took this opportunity and grabbed neymar hand to walk towards his car neymar looked down at our hands and smirked. I noticed what was happening and I quickly dropped his hand embarrassed.

"Tell anyone that I held your hand and I'll cut off your dick get it?"

Neymar hands shot up and he chuckled "I got you babe".

Honestly not the best chapter for y'all to wait an week for lmao. And it's pretty short sorry. But next chapter she's going to be in Barcelona and is going to be intro to the team maybe.

*unedited*