Princess Elsa

Jack looks around him. He is inside great hall. Around the walls were portraits of past royal family's in Arendelle. He was in the Arendelle castle. Looking down, Jack doesn't see his usual white pale skin. He walks to find a mirror and sees him regular brown hair and eyes. Jack is himself again, as if he never had any powers.

Walking down the main hall, Jack hears a crash behind him. A scream. A baby crying. Jack turns and runs following the baby's cries. It sounds like an echo, he is not quite sure where to go. The cries just get louder and louder, echoing down the halls and in his mind. Jack turns down another hall, and another, but he can't find the screaming baby. His brain suddenly burns from the screams that he takes his head in his hands and collapses. Squeezing his eyes shut, clenching his teeth, Jack wishes the pain to go away. The cries become even louder and he lets out a scream himself.

Suddenly everything becomes quiet. Jack opens his eyes and looks to see he is in a different room. The room was big with a tall window looking to a winter night. Snow falls lightly on the ground. Around him, he sees a rocking chair, a small book shelf filled with nursery rhymes. Jack looks to the window and at the base is a baby cradle. He gets up quickly as he makes his way towards it. Jack grasps it firmly as if he is hanging on for life. He leans over and looks in.

Still gasping for breathe, Jack sees a baby sleeping. A girl. The full moon hits her face with a natural glow. she was flawless. Jack relaxes a little as he touches her cheek. As soon as his skin touches hers, a wave of shivers travel up his arm. From Jack's fingers, ice travels slowly over the girl's face. Her face goes to a great pale white. The crystal travels around her body. Jack quickly picked her up and breathes his breathe on her to warm her up. But his breathe comes out as frost and lightly falls in her hair as it turns white.

Jack turns to see a abnormally large mirror. Jack can see himself, his old self is gone. His soft brown hair was replaced with a sharp white. Turning his head back to the baby in his arms, Jack's breathe suddenly hitches in his throat. She's not breathing. She's not breathing. Jack repeats this in his head for a few more moments while it process in his mind. In shock, Jack falls to his knees. His eyes wide, Jack looks to the limp body in his cold arms. Suddenly a noise comes from behind him, a cackle almost, that Jack knew all too well. Jack turns his head as a wave of pitch black washes over him.

Jack suddenly awakes from his nightmare, jumping from his branch at the tree, he slides off but stops before he hits the ground. Looking up Jack sees that his staff had caught him. Smiling, Jack jumped down to the ground, his staff following him. Feeling the soft snow between his toes felt nice. 'That was some dream,' he thought. 'I wonder who that girl was.' Jack quickly makes his way down the mountain to his homeland, Arendelle. Flying into town making his way over to the food market, he snatches an apple from one of the counters when nobody was looking. Flying over to the gates of the castle, Jack sits on the tall brick wall, and eats his apple while watching everyone run around.

From curiosity, Jack turns his head to the castle. The doors where open. 'Maybe I could pop in an take a look...make sure everything is okay.' Shaking his head from the silliness, Jack grabs his staff and makes his way back toward the mountain when he suddenly stops. He couldn't move! Jack pulls at his legs, but his feet wouldn't budge. Looking up to the mid afternoon sky, Jack sees the moon high above his head.

Jack laughs to himself. "Very funny. You can let me go now. You've had your fun." He is still looking at the man in the moon when the wind suddenly picks up. Jack tries to cover his face with his hands but his eyes become watery. He tries to move his feet but they just get pushed back toward the castle. Jack jumps thinking he could fly out of it, but ends up flying the opposite direction right into the castle! As he hits the brick wall, Jack lets out a groan. "If you want me to go to the castle, all you got to do is ask." Grabbing his staff while standing up, Jack flys right through the door.