Summertime. {A My Chemical Romance Fan Fiction}

• Dedicated to My Chemical Romance.

Hay there!

This story is dedicated to My Chemical Romance, for being, well, them. My Chem are one of my most favourite band, drawing with Paramore. I'm writing this story to show how much I love them, not just for their music, but for their personalities, and everything else about them.

I hope you enjoy :3

Love, Chloee.
xoxoxoxoxox

:: PROLOUGE ::

It was a warm summers night, the air was buzzing around the girl as she stepped into the stadium, waiting to see her favourite band. It was her first concert she had been to in a long time, and she was looking forward to it.

"Come on, Victoria!" Cried her friend, Anna, as she grabbed onto the girls, Victoria's hand. Anna's long, chocolate brown hair fell around her face and she turned to Victoria. "We need to get to the front! Are you coming in or what!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Victoria muttered. She liked taking her time, even though she was buzzing with excitement. Grinning at her friend, she pushed her way through the gathering crowd and made it to the front of the crowd. There was a large gap where security guards stood, to protect the band which were going to come onto the stage in a minute.

Just then, all the lights in the stadium faded away, leaving just the light of the moon to light up the area. Shadows appeared on the stage, and Victoria instantly knew it was the band she had waited to see for months. My Chemical Romance.

"This one is for all you rock-and-rollers." The voice of Dr Death boomed from the amplifiers on both sides of the stage, the crowd erupted into a screams and shouts. A light flickered on the stage, and the silhouettes of the band were clearly visible. "All you crash queens and motor babies. Listen up!" The crowds cheer grew louder as the lights grew on the stage, flickering even more.

"The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys, make some noise!" As the voice reached the word 'noise' all the lights on the stage exploded on, revealing the band. The crowd screamed as Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray appeared into view.

"This song is for my dear friend, Crissy!" Gerard shouted into the microphone before joining the crowd in a chorus of 'na na na'. For a second, Victoria stood still, wondering who Crissy was. But then she shook my head and joined the crowd as they jumped. For Victoria, this was going to be the best night ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was the prolouge to my story :3 I hope you enjoyed it, and i'm sorry if I got any of the lyrics wrong! I wasn't sure about the 'crash queens' bit. Tell me if I made any mistakes please? I'd really like to know what you think, so please comment! This is going to be the last authors note thing I do from now on, i'll probably do one at the the end though! So I hope you enjoy this, please give me your feedback!

Chloee.(WhenItRains98xox)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox