Chapter 12

It was the best moment of his life.

Finally, the girl he's been dreaming of since college is in love with him.

Yesung was grinning.

A tap on the shoulder made him squint.

"Dude, you're grinning," Jongjin said as he sat down on the couch. It was saturday afternoon and Yesung visited the couple before he go to pick Angel at the bakeshop.

"Am I?" he made it wider.

"I've never seen you this happy," Jongjin was laughing. "Hey, if you make Angel cry, I swear our friendship is over."

Yesung laugh. A very cheerful laugh.

"You know it will never happen. I've made a vow to myself. She's the last woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with."

"That's good to hear," Jongjin smiled. "I'm happy for you both. Imagine, two of my bestfriends end up together!"

Joy approached them. "Yeobo, I want Angel's cake. Can you buy for me please?"

Jongjin scratched his head. "Baby, this is the third time you asked for a cake!"

Joy pouted. "But I want more!" She caressed her tummy.

Yesung looked at his watch and stood up.

"Let me get you the cake and we'll bring it. It's almost 5pm anyway. Angel's waiting for me," he went to the door and said goodbye to the couple.

----------

Angel put the classic victorian cake at the fridge and smiled happily. She really love that cake.

"I've never seen you this happy, Angel. Did you finally accepted that man's proposal?" Grandpa Rene approached her at the counter.

Angel blushed. "Yes, grandpa."

"That's good. He seems in love with you for a very long time," grandpa said.

"I am," Yesung came out of nowhere.

Angel's face lit up as she saw his handsome face.

Yesung tiptoed and reached for Angel. He gave her a very sweet kiss on the lips which made Angel shiver from excitement.

"Jongwoon! Grandpa's here!" She pushed him.

"Aigoo, don't mind me. Seeing couples like you makes me happy," grandpa waved his hand as if seeing couples kissing in front of him was normal.

Yesung went inside the counter and caressed her face. "Ready to go?"

Angel nodded. She couldn't believe they're together now. The guy that she hated since highschool is now the man she's in love with. What a twist of fate.

Angel called her staff to take over the counter.

"Before I forget, Joy wanted a cake so bad right now. Can we give her something before we have our dinner?" Yesung said as she picked up her things from the office.

"Great! I just made a victorian cake before you came. We can bring that for her." Angel held his arms and they went out of the office.

She picked the cake and put it carefully in a box.

"I didn't know being pregnant is really hard. Imagine she can finish two cakes in one day and here we are bringing the third cake!" Angel gasped.

Yesung laughed. "You'll experience that soon, honey." He winked at her.

Angel's face flushed.

She got excited just hearing those words from him. Her, being pregnant with Jongwoon's baby? She can't help but giggle.