Chapter 9

What are you doing here wasting your time? Don't you have a date to prepare for? Aren't you going out with your friends? Men's night out? It's Saturday night, for crying out loud! You should go somewhere. You're wasting time babysitting me," Angel deliberately blabbed. No response from Yesung who's very busy sketching her.

They're at the garden of her house. It was saturday afternoon. She went home early to take rest. Eventhough Yesung always visited her, she was surprise when she saw him at their house. She didn't expect him today.

"Ei, turtle! I'm talking to you!" Angel tapped his shoulder. She knew he was an architect. But she didn't know that he can draw a portrait like what he's doing right now.

Yesung forced to draw her eventhough she kept on moving and wearing only her pajamas. It's been two weeks since she got sick. And until then, he kept on visiting her at the bakeshop. He'll invite her to dinner then dropped home.

Angel assumed that he kept on doing these things for her to forget about Jongjin. Yesung assigned himself as Jongjin's replacement for taking care of her. She told him that it's not necessary but he kept on insisting. And because she had learned to love and enjoy his company, she let him have his way.

Because of his company, she became happy. She enjoyed his company. Everytime they're together, she make it sure to asked him if he cancelled any appointments just to accompany her.

"Oh, no, not again! I came here because I wanted to visit you and say hello. I don't have any unfinished work or cancelled appointments just so I could make it here, okay?"

Angel forgot about Jongjin and Joy for awhile when Yesung is around. They had a one month honeymoon. After Hongkong, they're going to Singapore and the last stop was Paris. They're going back within a week and Angel guessed that she could face them without hesitation unlike the day of their wedding.

"You mean, you're going to stay here until your scheduled date arrive?" Angel asked.

"Of course not," Yesung answered briefly, his eyes concentrated on the sketch pad. "I told you, I don't have any date."

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why don't you have any date? You're very energetic at Saturday nights, right?"

"Says who?"

"Jongjin said, every saturday night, you're nowhere to be found because it's your time with those sexy chicks."

Yesung sighed. "He told you that?"

"Uh-huh," She nodded.

"And sometimes, you're dating two at a time," she chuckled. She was happy to see his discomfort.

"Those were just... fun dates. Nothing serious. I'm just out there dating a lot of women... hoping I could find her in one of them so---"

"What did you say? Who's the girl your trying to find in one of your dates huh?" She asked curiously.

Come to think of it, she never knew anything about him having a serious relationship. And then he accidentally mentioned about the girl he's finding in one of his dates. She became puzzled as usual.

"Come again? You're finding the girl in one of your dates? That is your reason? You're looking for someone? An ex-girlfriend maybe that you can't forget but she doesn't want to go back because of your naughtiness? So you're just looking for her qualities in other woman? Am I correct, Yesung?"

He stopped. He didn't expect to mentioned about it accidentally.

"What?" Angel nudged when he didn't react.