Valentines??

A couple weeks have passed and the same things were just repeating. I'd wake up, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and walk with Kagami to school...but I do feel like I'm being watched. I found a few letters in my shoe locker telling me that Kagami belonged to them. Who the hell is THEM?

I sighed as I stared out the classroom window in confusion. Suddenly a note plopped onto my desk and I looked around to see who it could be from. weird...everyone is looking at me. I opened the letter and read its clear huge font. 'we warned you'

I am in a REALLY bad mood and they want to pick a fight with me? Bring it on. I walked up the the chalk board before the class was going to start and wrote "say it to my face so I could slap it" I might've gone a bit too far but hey, I have monthly cycles that I can't control either. Before the bell could ring to start class I wiped the board off and I didn't really face any troubles after that..well kind of.

For valentines our school wanted to do an event in where all the girls will dress up and wear make up with the boys voting the best. If you didn't participate then you would have to be part of the clean up crew with the boys and there is no way in hell that I'm going to be surrounded by a whole bunch of boys.

Tomorrow is VALENTINES! <3 Time to get baking! I rolled up my sleeves and baked the best i could. I packaged them as nicely as I could and then I put them in my bag for tomorrow. Before I went to sleep Riko called me and asked for the ingredients again and to make sure she did them right. And of course I reminded her to not put those pills in there haha.

~next day~

I woke up and got ready for school while checking my bag to see if everything was there. I went outside and Kagami leaned against the wall waiting for me. We walked next together but suddenly a girl walked inbetween us.

"hey Kagami remember me?!"

"no not really, I kinda don't wanna remember either."

"awhh don't say that! remember that kiss we had after your basketball game last year? well I'll see you around!"

Me and Kagami looked awkwardly at each other and I didn't really wanna walk next to him. My chest felt heavy as Kagami spoke to me. "I really didn't know-"

"uh I have to go to Riko's house first I'll catch up with you later!" I dashed off without him being able to say anything. I walked a different route to school and then got there kind of late but still on time.

I walked down the halls and saw all the girls surrounding Kagami. He saw as I walked by and tried to get to me but I just continued walking. As I walked into my class it was a total make up and dress up place. Sadly my class was the one where all the girls had to dress up. The other classes were in charge of make up, hair, and clothing.

Thankfully Riko and her sweet friemds was my dressers. They got me ready and wouldn't even let me see myself in the mirror. "see I told you guys that she was pretty!" Riko just smiled at me. "She is pretty! sorry we always thought you were kinda weird so we didn't really talk to you.." I laughed and said it was alright and we got along really well.

Riko looked at her watch and then looked at me. "okay well you're last and in fifteen minutes you're on." I nodded as they left the room and I just sat there. I noticed my bag was open and I looked through it. Where are the cookies?! I mentally slapped myself and saw that it was time to go. I unwillingly left and walked up the stairs and our of the curtains.

"woah who is that?! have you seen her around??"

"is she a new student???"

"She's supossed to be in our class!"

I cleared my throat and then grabbed the microphone. "Now here we have Mizuki dressed for her bride theme!" At that moment everyone's jaws dropped and couldn't believe their eyes. "I uh...don't have a performance but I'll sing I suppose..."

After I sang everybody looked at me in disbelief but suddenly I felt myself get picked up. "listen up this is mines got it!?" I looked up to see who grabbed me and it was Kagami. "w-what are you doing?" He looked at me in a very pissed attitude. "CONFESSING" I blushed like crazy and I hid in his chest and I noticed a bag in his pocket. "are these mine?!" he smiled and nodded. "I made Riko get them for me since I knew you weren't going to" I smiled and then gave him a kiss on the cheek and his eyes widened and then he laughed. "this is how you kiss" he placed his lips onto mine and the crowd fasped but then cheered.

That day I got the most votes and won the valentines competition. And its also the day where I lost the title 'lone wolf'.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so happy early Valentine's! I wanted this to be a valentine story so I waited a little bit haha. oh and also I'm super very sorry for being lazy on your chapters haha but thanks for being up to date! And yeah this is the end of my story :P sorry fans! but I really really want to start a new story and I only do one story at a time :P the next story I'm going to write is called "The Last Fire Fox". it won't be based on an anime but you can look at it in a anime perspective kinda? Well they all have Japanese names anyways haha xD well thanks and keep reading my stories! Oh and I put a picture on the side :3 the picture does not belong to me and belongs to its rightful owner :P