Howling Wolf ♪

"nn.." I rubbed my eyes and reached out to press the button on the alarm clock ringing. I slapped it down and then i looked at the time. "gotta get ready." I lazily crawled out of bed and then i stood in front of the mirror, still wanting to sleep and dream about that world filled with candy. I combed my knotted hair and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, trying not to fall asleep and die by drowning my head in a sink. I looked into the mirror again and i lifted my hair. "...no. i dont see anything pretty here." After that i let my hair fall on my face while i got dressed and ran down stairs with my school bag.

"Good morning." I greeted back to my aunt and i grabbed my toast while slipping my shoes on with the other hand. "leaving early?" i quickly walked out the door while replying. "yeah. bye." I walked lazily as i passed by the apartment homes. While i walked by i saw a familiar red head run down the stairs and he looked at me. "Oh hey. you're up this early?" I didnt dare look at him. I just kept on walking as if i didnt hear him.

"Hey. I was talking to you." I walked quicker while sweat marking and he kept up with the pace. "what is up with you?! im just trying to make conversation." I stopped walking and my back faced towards him. "if you dont want to get verbally harrassed at school i suggest you dont speak to me in public." He sighed at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "You think I give a damn about what other people say? There's nothing wrong with me talking to you."

I turned around to look at him and he patted my head while smiling. When I saw his smile it struck me in the chest. "..no." I turned to face the other way and I sprinted. "H-hey!" He reached out to me and I felt his fingers touch my hair but he didn't pull it like the other guys and girls did. Once I got around the corner I heard him following after. I sprinted towards the brick fence and I stepped on a trash bin next to it and hopped over it. I calmed my breathing as I heard him run past the other side of the wall and walked down my usual path. I was so ninja. Playing those video games with Kiyoko actually helped.

I got to school and it was still early. The soccer players were walking to their morning practice and stopped in front of me. "Oh look what crawled out of hell. Is the portal open this early?" They laughed as i walked past them, ignoring the, since I obviously didn't give a care in the frikking world. "Hey i was talking to you witch!" The guy grabbed me by the arm and i smacked his hand off of me. "Dont touch me." He got pissed and raised a hand at me. I was ready for it to come to me but then i saw a large hand grab his.

"you hit girls? what a proud sissy you are." The guys turned around to see who it was and jumped. "K-Kagami!" He let go of his wrist and the soccer players ran off. Kagami looked back at me and sighed. "You get in alot of trouble for a lone wolf dont you?" I looked away and i walked into the school. "Dont talk to me." We changed into our indoor shoes but then i quickly walked away without him noticing. "What the- where'd she go?!"
~~~~~
Sometimes I like to come early to lay on the rooftop...and sing. I laid down and breathed steadily. "...I want to breathe, i want to sing ~ ♪" I closed my eyes as I sang and smiled. Singing was the only thing that could really get me out of reality for a while. The breeze blew through and I kept my eyes gently shut while singing. "You sing good." I shot up and I looked at Kagami who was sitting right in front of me and obviously distruped my singing. "W-when did you-?" He pinched my cheek as I had tears in my eyes. "So the wolf sings. Every morning on Friday I hear a person singing up here and today I decided to check it out. Didn't expect it to be you."

"Did you need to pinch me?!" He pinched my other cheek and I tried pulling his hands away while he laughed. Like the other pinch didn't frickking hurt. "Yes I did need to! You just ditched me when I was talking to you! Twice!" I rubbed my cheeks as he let go. "Well I just don't want anybody to be bad mouthed or even bullied because they were caught hanging out with me. I just thought that I didn't want to see you lose your smile.."

Kagami took in a deep breath and then glared at me. "I told you already! i dont give a damn about what other people say!" I blinked at him as he panted after shouting. I watched surprised as he continued. "Why do you care about what they say to me?! What about what hey say to you?! Dont just go on with it likes its alright! Because it's not alright with me!" I've never seen somebody get this frustrated and shout at me for my own problems.

"Because it's alright." He looked at me, confused by my reply. "It's alright...because the people i care about...are happy. I'm satisfied with just this..." He replied back in an instant. "But you're not happy." I looked back at him as the morning bell rang. He ruffled my hair and stood up while walking away. "Try to make yourself happy too ok?" As he walked through the door I thought about it. Should I try? I shook it out of my head and walked to my class.

As I walked in it was the same as every other day. Girls who were trying to grab guys attention and flirted while fluttering their lashes. I sat in my seat and stared out of the window, thinking about what Kagami told me. Before I knew it, lunch time already came. I wanted to buy bread today so I walked out the room and I reached in my pocket. Huh? Where's my money?? Damn it did I leave it at home? Around the corner I heard guys laughing. "Dude I took Mizuki's money without her realizing it! She was just staring out the window the entire time during class!" I took my hand out of my pocket and I stared at the floor.

Footsteps came walking behind me and I knew who it was. "Hey why are you just standing in the hallway?" Kagami stared at me and I shook my head. "Nothing. Just remembered that I left my money at ho-" just as I was talking the boys laughed and shouted louder while turning the corner. "Mizuki's such a creep. She probably got her money from satisfying some pervert." When they turned around, Kagami grabbed the guy who was talking by the collar and raised a fist at him.

"Stop it!" Kagami looked back at me and the guys were scared as hell. "Bu-" I turned around and I clenched my fists. "It's alright! Just let them keep the money." I ran down the hallway and up to the rooftop. Sure what they said hurt my feelings...but I can't cry. I promised not to. I laid down and stared at the sky again. "...I don't want to sing a sad song ~ ♪" Whenever I got sad...I sang. Whatever came to my mind, I sang it all. "You're confusing." I looked to the right and Kagami was sitting next to me again. "The lyrics are 'I don't want to sing a sad song' but it is a sad song."

I sat up and looked back to the sky. "Yeah I'm sad. But I promised not to cry." It was quiet for a moment but then he threw a bread at me and I stared at it surprised. "I bought it for you since you looked hungry." I looked at him confused and a little bit pissed. I mean, how do I look hungry? "why?" He ruffled my hair while smiling. "Because I wanted to!" I looked back at the bread and opened the plastic wrapper while blushing a little. "Thanks..I guess." I ate the bread and after I finished the bell rang. Kagami walked me to my class and made sure to give everyone in the class a 'if you bully her I'll kill you' look. I sat down while sighing and the rest of the day flew by.

I started walking home and I heard footsteps rushing towards me. "Wait up!" I turned around and Kagami stood next to me. "Let's walk home together since we live close." I didn't answer back but I walked with him still... Well it's not like I had a fricken choice. I'm too stinking tired to walk fast, in fact, I was walking slower than usual. "So why are you hanging out with me so much? Trying to be a creeper?" He gave me a glare and I laughed. "I'm just kidding! Haha don't take it so seriously!" He smiled back at me and then pulled my bangs up. "You really should pull your hair out of your face." I blushed and so did he but he didn't look away. I couldn't either. "I.." I looked back at him confused and he blushed while shaking his head.

"N-nothing." He let go of my bangs and before we got to his apartment Riko and Kuroko bumped into us. "Hey everyone's going to go play basketball! Lets go!" Riko pulled me on ahead while leaving Kuroko and Kagami behind.

"You look like you have something to say."

"You're imagini-"

"Just say it."

"Tch...why are you asking me if you know already."

"So you really do like her?"

~~~~~~~~

Hey so I put the song that Mitsuki was singing on the side :) if you can't see it since you're on mobile then it's called 'proof of life by wotamin' and please vote! And sorry for not updating recently -_- I was busy haha :3