Hungry Monsters and Strawberries

"mnnnnnn...." I rubbed my eyes and my vision was blurred. Something warm was holding me and I saw a blur of red. "my bed is so warm today...." I heard a slight breath of air and in that second my vision was cleared. "don't you mean my bed?"

"dvsiwkwbsbdgwjqn!!!!!" I don't even know what I said but who cares! I pulled the blankets and then I some how rolled myself into an eggroll. "pfff. what are you doing?" I hid in my egroll fort and blushed while thinking to myself. 'get a hold of yourself Mizuki! what happened last night?! letter...mean girls..pool...KAGAMI.'

"HELLOOOO." I peeked out of my egg roll and met eye contact with Kagami. "get out of that thing will you?" I stuck my head back in and mumbled back. "leave me and my egg roll alone..." it was quiet for a few moments and loud bursting laughter emitted in the room. "i..its not funny...!" I peeked out while saying this and Kagami still laughed at me. He reached his arms in and lifted me out of the egg roll with eaze. "I never thought you could say such cute things."

I blushed pink and hid my face with my hair. "hey that's not cute." he tried lifting my bangs but it turned into a full fledged wrestle match on the bed. "s-s-stop Kagami!" in a mere second I was pinned down on the bed, arms held down by his and my hair pinned up. He stared through me and I couldn't look away from his eyes. Usually they were filled with some burning passion of who knows what but this time...it was gentle. As if an angel was watching over its loved ones. But this is no angel. Its a monster that's about to devour me.

Slowly he backed off and slumped down to the floor while covering his face. "I really can't get enough of you." I saw the redness in his face and immediately it passed onto me as well. He shook it off quickly and then stood up while pulling me off the bed. "let's cook some break feast." I felt my tummy rumble and smiled while following him out of the room. "okay!"

The kitchen was normal and the fridge was average sized. "how about pancakes?" I smiled and nodded while helping him with the ingredients. We flipped pancakes and tried to see who could flip the fastest and sadly he won. I didn't even stand a chance.

We sat together in front of his television as the morning news casted. We talked and laughed while eating pancakes and we fought over the whipped cream and strawberries. Of course I won with the most cream and strawberries. Eventually the morning cartoons were on and my show was on. Pokemon is and always will be my childhood. I must've not noticed that Kagami was staring at me but at least Im not deaf like others. "Mizuki" I fwipped my head to his direction while chewing my last strawberry and I felt something warm on my lips. Everything seemed to freeze and it was as if breakfast, morning cartoons, or even looking away was something insignificant. 

He ate my last strawberry.