Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Hello guys! So it didnt take as long as I thought for someone to answer my plea, and I am extremely grateful for her help. Her name is TangoG and she is spectacular. She really helped me figure out what to do with this chapter and the next, so a big shout out to her. This is probably gonna be really short and I am really sorry about that. The next one will be longer though I promise. On to the story!

******************

Jasmine

     I didn't know if Marcus wanted to still meet where we first met at noon, but I needed to see him. After finally calming my dad enough to get him to drive us home, I had gone up to my room to change. I kept my hair the same but changed into a pair of Victoria Secret sweats and a comfy tank top. I pulled my converse on and sneaked out of the house through my window. I didn't want anyone to know I was leaving, especially without a good reason.

     I hopped in Hadley and drove off to school. I parked by the woods and stripped. I shifted into Teri and raced off to where we first met our mate. When we arrived he wasn't there. I decided to wait and if he didn't show then I would leave.

     After only a few minutes of waiting, I smelt pine and cotton candy. Mmm Marcus. Teri instantly perked her ears and began howling inside of me. Then I saw Marcus's wolf form trot up to where I stood. He wolf-grinned and licked my nuzzle. I walked back a little and he followed over the line. I laid down with my head on my paws. He came up behind me and wrapped his wolf body around mine, laying his head next to mine.

     Marcus? I reached out to him through our mate bond. I opened my eyes to look at him.

     Yes? he replied almost instantly, his eyes remaining shut.

    What are we going to do? Our fathers couldn't come to an agreement, we're still enemies. We can't be together. Teri whimpered sadly at the thought of being apart from her mate, and at the thought of not being able to be with him at all, she made the noise of a dying wolf that was taking its last, agonizing breaths.

     He opened his eyes before answering. I told you before and I'll say it again. I won't let anyone or anything come between us. I will be with you, no matter what I swear we will be together, we just have to figure something out first.

     I nodded my wolf head as best I could. Marcus? Do you have a shirt I can borrow?

     Of course, love.

     He got up off of me and walked behind a tree on his territory. He came out, shifted with a pair of jeans on, unbuttoned but zipped, and threw me his shirt. I picked it up in my mouth and went behind a tree. I shifted and put his shirt on. I think he deliberately chose a smaller shirt. His other ones came down to mid thigh, this one barely covered my ass.

     "Marcus." I sighed stepping out from behind the tree. I gasped at how close he was. My chest was nearly pressing up against his.

     "Yes Jasmine? What is it?" he asked huskily, wrapping his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

     "Uh." I said brilliantly. I had to get my head together before we did something I'm not to sure I'd regret. "What are you doing?!" i squeaked as he picked me up and gently threw me on the ground. He smirked at me before tickling me. I sqeualed and wiggled around trying to escape his grasp. Tears were streaming down my face as he laughed along with me. I don't know how long we were on the ground, but it couldn't of been that long. When I finally couldn't breathe Marcus stopped and hovered over me. I opened my eyes and looked into his brilliant chocolate brown eyes that sparkled. I smiled as I regained my breath, reaching up to stroke the hair at the nape of his neck.

     "You're so beautiful Jasmine." he breathed, reaching up to cup my cheek. I blushed and kept my small smile. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me. He kissed me sweetly, softly, almost as if I were glass. He put his other hand on my waist, and put some of his weight on me but not enough to crush me. I brought my arms up to wrap around his neck loosely as he began kissing me harder. He nipped softly at my bottom lip asking entrance which I denied smirking. He growled in the back of his throat and pulled back. My face formed into a small pout. I wasn't even breathless and he pulls away? Seriously?!

     He chuckled above me. "You're too cute Jazzy." Then, with a smirk, he starts to tickle me again. Again?! Really?!

     I screamed and tried to escape his grip again to no avail. Tears were once again streaming down my cheeks as I kicked and screamed trying to get away from him.

     "What the hell are you doing?! Get off her!" a voice boomed. We both stilled and our heads snapped to the newcomer. Sam.

      "I will not say it again. Get. Off. Of. Her. Now!" he growled glaring at my mate.

     Then I realized just how bad a situation this was. I was on the ground, crying and trying to get away, while Marcus was above me, practically straddling me.

     Oh shit....

**************************

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER FOUR IS FINALLY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! Sorry its so short but the next one will be longer I swear. Sorry for taking so long too. Thnx again to TangoG for the help and I'll cya guys next chapter which should be up soon. So ya.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

PLZ

THNX FOR READING

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

BYEE

UNEDITED

SORRY!!!!!!

~Abster~