~03~ Recession

I wake up every morning
To the sound of your beautiful voice,
 Which entrances me like a spider tangled in a web,

You whisper my name,

And like a spell I'm dazzled 
once again by your charm,
 Indeed you're my other half,

That explains the recession my heart is drowned in,
My heart shouts your name with pain,
My eyes can no longer contain its wetness,
And my body refuses to sleep,

Because you're no longer here 
to soothe me with your loving words
Alas I've reached the highest point of recession,

 Because you're no longer here with me.

Poem by: Yours truly (ME)

Zachary Dunst groaned as the sun pierced it rays into his room. He now understood why Garfield hated Mondays. He didn't like that cat but one thing made him feel closer to it, they both hated Mondays and that was reason enough for him to keep remembering the cat's name.

Mondays meant the beginning of another horrifying week in school and he was definitely not looking forward to that. He yawned loudly and closed his heavy eyes shut permitting sleep to take him back to dreamland.

"Zachary Elliot Dunst! If you don't get your lazy behind out of bed now, I don't know what I'll do next," A feminine voice resonated.

"Shit!" He shot out of bed glancing at his clock which clanged to the pristine blue walls in his spacious room."

"I'll be down in a minute!" He vociferated right before he dashed into his bathroom.

^^

A few minutes later he quietly descended the stairs attired in dark-colored jeans and a grey Henley shirt. "Mum I'm off to school," He shouted grabbing his backpack and the keys to his car.

"No shouting in the house Zachary. What are we, bats?" His mom asked loudly as she came into view.

"Mum bats are sometimes blind not deaf," He laughed.

"Here, this is your breakfast," She said giving him a large brown paper bag "And this is your lunch," She continued failing to notice the are you kidding me look plastered on Zach's handsome face.

"Hell no! There's no way I'm taking that with me. Give that to Megan or a more girly figure." He said with disgust. "I love you mum, gotta run." He rushed out of the door leaving his mum with a stunned expression on her face.

"They grow up pretty fast," She muttered, just on cue Megan descended the stairs. With a fake smile, she approached her daughter who stood harmlessly in the hallway. Before saying anything Megan caught her off, "Don't even think about it mum, I'm twelve not six." She said and quickly run out of the house to her father's car which sat steadily on the driveway.

"This is what I get for being a caring mother." April Dunst murmured as she walked towards the kitchen with the two paper bags still resting in her hands.

"Maybe you shouldn't cook too much," Rupert Dunst, her husband, stated tucking his shirt into his dress pants.

"Are you saying I don't know how to cook?" She glared at her husband. "Of course not, you know how to cook, you are just not meant to cook. I mean you know how to cook all right but maybe you should cut it down a little." He explained.

"This is the last time I'm cooking in this house." She threatened eyeing her husband with intense disdain.

"April, please you said that yesterday. And besides you know I'll never grow tired of your interesting cooking skills. It's a talent I rarely see. I'm off to work honey, try not to blow up the house whilst I'm away." He winked giving her a peck on the lips.