Chapter 12

FEL: Ch. 12

COMRADE'S POV

I drag myself out of my room, really not wanting to go to this dinner. I've seen Celina, Axel and the triplets, so why do I need to have dinner with them? Geez, I sound like a whinny teenage girl. I grimace at the thought.

I make my way to the dining room, right on time. Celina sees me walk in and smiles, her eyes shining with happiness. Her smile takes away some of my reluctantness, but not all.

Axel notices Celina smiling at me and send me a curt nod. Now that he knows I'm fine and dandy, that's probably the best I'll get out him. Axel I were on good terms three years ago, we got along. I guess that's changed now.

"Comrade, take a seat. Dinner should be ready in a second." Celina tells me, her smile still in place. I turn to her confused. Doesn't she usually cook?

"Don't you usually cook?" I question, deciding to voice my thoughts. Celina always cooks, no matter what the occasion.

"I didn't want to be traveling between the kitchen and here because I want to spend time with you. So, I got one of our best cooks to cook us her famous lasagne." Celina says with a grin.

I blink. If Celina claims that this person is one of their best cooks, I'll take her word for it. Celina doesn't give out compliments for cooking very often.

The smell of lasagne suddenly wafts though my nose. I close my eyes at the smell of real food. Yes, I got real food in the medic room, but nothing to this extent.

"Alpha, Luna." A voice I instantly recognise says as she places down two plates of lasagne in front of Celina and Axel.

"Thank you, Alex." Celina says with a smile. I stare at Alex as she places a plate down in front of me, hoping to catch her eye.

She looks into my eyes for a split second, sending me a wink. I chuckle as she leaves, catching the attention of Celina. She gives me a knowing look as a half smile graces her face.

Alex walks back in with three more plates of lasagne, these of a smaller portion.

"Now then, which one of you is my knight in shining armor? Always ready to save the day?" Alex asks with a grin. Celina giggles while Axel just rolls his eyes.

I look to the three triplets to see Dylan shoot his hand up at the same time as Jett. The two boys look at each other and glare. Alex chuckles while putting a plate down in front of Dylan.

"Told ya so!" Dylan yells playfully at his older brother, sticking his tongue out. I let a ghost of a smile appear on my face, watching as Jett grumbles under his breath.

"Don't worry Jett, you're the charmer. You'll have girls swooning at your feet in a few years." Alex says with a wink, causing Jett to puff out his chest. He's so much like Axel, always taking the glory and power.

She places the plate in front of Jett. He gets ready to tuck in before Celina sends him a look. He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest. For a moment, I forget that he's named after me and just stare at the three year old boy. The moments short lift when I remember that they only named him after me because they thought I was dead.

"Last, but definitely not least, the princess that everyone loves." Alex says, placing a plate down in front of Clarissa. She looks up at Alex with a smile and giggles. The funny thing is, Clarissa is a Princess.

Alex bends down to whisper something in her ear, causing a wide smile to appear on Clarissa's face and for her to erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Enjoy your dinner everyone." Alex says with a large grin before walking out of the room, leaving us to ourselves.