We Have A Cover!

Hey Founders! I've got some awesome FREE stuff for you!

First, a huge congrats to the cover winner Junry Dela Torre! Well done Junry! Out of all the entries and hundreds of votes, you won! You're going to be famous! Your name will be at the back of the book and your cover will be the cover! Well, obviously...

Here's the link for the winning cover everyone and once again, congrats Junry :

http://violet-samuels.awesomeauthors.org/cover-winner/

The cover is seriously awesome! It has the same aspects as UDF and all, but what I love about it is the eyes. So much is said through those eyes that is had chills running down my spine when I first saw it. It really is amazing and you can tell that Junry put a lot of hard work into it.

Now, I have created something awesome for you to... Is it a hot air balloon? Maybe a few kilos of chocolate? Or maybe... IT'S ANOTHER FREE BOOK!!!!! It's live on Amazon everyone! You should all read it because I wrote it and it's awesome. No, I'm kidding! Kidding! I hope it is good though... You can be the judge of that.

It will be free until MAY 26TH since Amazon doesn't allow for a book to be free forever, but for those who will read the post after the end of the free book days, you can get the free mini book when you sign up for my blog!

So, answer to all your problems? Sign up for the blog! Not only did my amazing company of BLVNP Inc make it spectactular, but you also get free stuff! Everyone loves free stuff and if you don't, you need to go and get yourself checked out by a Doc.

Anyway, back on track. If you want to read the book NOW, then you can go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y1VU5ZE and start reading it this very instant!

I'll see you guys on the next update!

Love ya,

Violet

P.S. I'll be announcing the finalists for the one shot soon! You can still enter

here: http://violet-samuels.awesomeauthors.org/one-shot-contest/