Chapter 25: The Muggle Way

Song: Wanted by Hunter Hayes

^Hermione's dress, (you'll understand later.)

"I actually wanted to talk you." Admitted Hermione.

Draco sat further back on the couch and looked up at Hermione, "About what?"

"Us," muttered Hermione, "Where is all of this going, Draco?"

He didn't say anything for a moment, "Wherever you want it to go, sweetheart."

"Well, that just depends." Said Hermione, brushing some of her hair out of her eyes.

"On what?" Asked Draco, he isn't one to get nervous, but in that moment he was nervous out of his mind. He shoved his nerves into the back of his mind.

"I have an idea." Draco blurted suddenly.

Hermione looked up at him, "Continue."

"How about a date?" Asked Draco all in one breath.

"A date?" Questioned Hermione, raising an eyebrow.

Draco cleared his throat, "You heard me... I'll pick you up at seven, wear something nice." Draco stood up like he had somewhere to be.

Hermione looked up at him, confused, "Where do you think you're going?"

Draco made his way towards the door, "I'm leaving before you have the chance to say, no." Draco opened the door and looked over at Hermione, "Don't forget seven o'clock. Wear something nice." Then he turned on his heals and left before Hermione could utter a word.

Hermione's mind immediately started buzzing with thoughts, a date? With Malfoy? Oh Merlin...what am I going to wear?

She paused, glancing at the phone on the table beside of her.

I know who can help. Hermione grabbed the phone.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" Asked Ginny on the other end.

"Hey Gin... it's Hermione, I need you to come over to my place right now I have a dilemma." Said Hermione.

"Is everything alright, 'Mione?" Asked Ginny, concerned.

"Everything's fine. Just come over as soon as possible."

"Okay I'll be there in a minute."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye, 'Mione."

Hermione hung up the phone and went into her room to look through her wardrobe. She sighed in defeat. She had absolutely nothing to wear.

A few minutes later she heard someone apparate into the apartment with a crack.

"I'm in my room, Gin!" Hermione called.

Ginny appeared at the threshold of the door, a worried expression was on her face, "What's going on?"

"Draco asked me out." Said Hermione.