Howl...

Decode Me

Howl

Hunter

If you could only see the beast you've made of me

I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free...

-Florence and the Machine

I paced outside of the Ackerman's house, waiting for her to come back out.

My mystery girl.

I smiled at the thought of her. She was quite the feisty thing- and beautiful, too. I had a feeling that it would be hard to convince her what she was to me, considering she was obviously just that stubborn. Smiling, I slid down the base of the tree I'd been leaning against.

I couldn't believe it. She was mine. Well, technically, but not physically. Yet...

I jumped back up as the front door slammed open, and there she stood. Her long, toned legs were practically completely bare, covered only by a very short pair of jean shorts. Long waves of dark brown hair contrasted with her light blue tank top.

She was effortlessly beautiful.

I felt as if the breath had been knocked right out of my lungs. I couldn't wait until tomorrow- I would see her again.  Now, the trick would to be keeping all the guys at school off of her...

As if sensing my presence, her head swiveled towards me, and I knew my cover was blown. She gazed straight into my eyes, an unknown emotion playing in her eyes... shock, maybe? I slowly walked backwards, keeping my eyes on her. I knew that she'd lost sight of me when she turned back to Lauren Ackerman, who'd come out just before I'd backed away. Confusion clouded her facial expression, as if she wasn't sure that she saw me or not.

Confusion looked utterly adorable on her.

Still smiling, I launched into the woods at full speed, shifting in mid-air. As I headed back to the pack house, all I could think of was her.

**Sorry, it's really short, but that's all I wanted of Hunter for now:) I promise next chappie will be better! If you have any ideas or critisizm, comment or message me!

Comment! Vote! Fan!

PLEASSEEEE? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO:)

Also! Check out:

crazyinlove777's stories- Cry Me A River and Broken Freedom.

jadah203- When Water Sets Fire and Hidden on the Inside

Mickylynn6398- My Life Is Full of Werewolves and 11/11/11

TheOneMisfit- Unexpected and Shadows Alive

PLUS- I will take any request for a cover. All I need is a:

~title

~Author's Name or Username

~Plot Summary

~Any preferences!

Love to you all!

-kaija