Part 8 - Only One That Mattered

I went outside to get some cool air when I heard the door swing open. "Ack!" Sans tackle hugged  He me.

"Hey let's go back inside! I have a song for you too!" "O-Oh okay?" We went back inside and Sans went on stage.

He looked nervous.

"(Y/N)... I love you too."

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so we go
Some things were meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too 'Cause I can't help falling in love with you Like a river flows Surely to the sea
Darling so we go
Some things were meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too 'Cause I can't help falling in love with you 'Cause I can't help falling in love with you But I can't help falling in love with you"

I started crying.

"(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

I got up and ran to Sans and hugged him. "Yes! Sans of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Everyone clapped again.

"Okay the karaoke portion of the night is over but now it's time to dance so everyone to the dance floor! But first let's have a slow song dedicated to the love birds over here!"

I grabbed Sans' hand and ran to Papyrus and Metta. "Papyrus me and Sans are going to dance but I think you and Metta should dance too!" I elbowed Papyrus suggestively.

He agreed and we all went to dance. I highfived Metta.

We partied for hours until we all became kind of hungry so we went to Grillby's.

"I'll have a (F/F) (That means Favorite Food for newcomers)." I told the waiter. In a couple of minutes we got our food. 

"Hey Papyrus, can you hand me the (what ever condiment that you would like to go on your food) please?" "Sure kiddo."

He handed me the condiment and went I put some on my food the whole bottle came out. "Geeeeettttt dunked on! Oh and that was only the start of revenge." I gulped knowing what he meant. "MWEHEH! Good one brother!"

I got new food, ate that, then went home. We sat on the couch, only to hear scratches on the door. I opened it. "Temmie..."
"Soon (Y/N)... Soon..."

TO BE CONTINUED! MWEHEHEHEHEH!...
...
...
HEH!

This chapter is dedicated to Sassyslinky