Part 5.5 - Perverts!?

"Perverts!" I yelled at them through the door.

"(Y/N) IM SORRY!" Sans sounded like he was going to cry. ☹️ "Hey kiddo I'm sorry for that..." "YOU BETTER BE!"

I fit on my shirt and went outside the door. "Sans I won't be mad... Just tell me why you barged in while I was changing..."

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" He had tears in his eyes.

"Ok I forgive you, you didn't know better." I turned to Papyrus and have him the death glare I'm famous for.

"But you on the other hand..." My eyes pierced through his bones and soul. "You are just sick and perverted!" I slapped him.

"Ow... I deserved that even though it was just an accident..."

"BROTHER WERE YOU TRYING TO PEEK ON MY (Y/N)?!" *Le Gasp* "And your my blueberry!" I kissed Sans.

He tenses up when I first kissed him but the he relaxed and we backed away. "Don't forget no bone-" "Brother stop!" "-zone"

"Me and Sans can go to the bone zone if we want to and you can't stop us!" I crossed my arms and sassily grabbed Sans. We went to Grillby's. (Papyrus: Hey that's my line!"

Once we got there we sat down at a booth. "So (Y/N) did you mean that?" "Mean what?" "You would be willing to bone me?"

"PFFF-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SO CUTE! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" All of Grillby's was staring at me. "What are you all looking at she's mine!" I blushed.

"Awww..." Everybody awed.

"Hey (Y/N)..." "Yes?" "I love you 💙" "I love you too❤️"

Lemon soon! You have been warned!