Part 7 - I love you Sans...

I really love this song so I decided to add it...

"S-Sans..." "(Y/N)... You don't have to discuss your nightmare and what you said ment now but... Promise me you will tell me later ok?"

Sans stuck out his pinkie. "I promise..." I pinkie promised him.

*Time skip brought to you by Mettaton's sexy sexy legs~*

After breakfast Sans told me that his friend/idol Nabstaton (Sorry if I spelt that wrong...) invited me and him to a Karaoke party.

"I would love to go!" And this is were my plotting to show my love for Sans starts! I grin evilly. "Why are you grinning like that?" "No reason..."

In my exploration of the ruins a while back I met a ghost named Metta. (I like to think Mettaton is a female ghost trapped in a male body so she is a female!) And she gave me her address in case I ever needed fashion advice.

"Sans, I'm going to a friends house ok?" "Okay but be back here before it's time for the party ok? Oh and it's a fancy party too!"
"Sure..."

I went to Metta's house and knocked on the door. "Oh hello darling!" "Hey Metta!" I discussed my plan with her and we found the perfect outfit.

A few hours later of her giving me a makeover.

I was wearing a light blue dress with black designs along the bottom. I also had on blue boots with heels on them and my hair was in (what ever hairstyle you like). My makeup was beautifully done.

"Oh my god thank you Metta! Thank you!" I hugged Metta (Pretend I can okay?). "Your so welcome! As payback can you get Papyrus to dance with me at the party?" "Sure!" Metta was also dressed up like me but orange and black.

And at that Metta and I went to the skele-bros house. "(Y/N) your ba-" Sans came into the room. "Wow... You look just... Wow..." He blushed like mad. "You look pretty fine yourself Blueberry!" And he did! He was wearing a light blue tux with a black tie.

Papyrus walked in. "You look nice (Y/N)! Oh hey Metta..." Wow... I didn't know Papyrus could get that orange. "Papyrus you look... Great." Papyrus was dressed like Sans but orange and black.

"OKAY WELL LETS GO BEFORE WE ARE LATE!" Sans ran out the door.

*Time skip to party brought to you by Napstaton's amazing beats*

"Nice to meet you Nabstaton! But hey can you play idfc by Blackbear?" "Sure."

I walked up to the stage. "This song is dedicated to Sans."

Play song

"Tell me pretty lies, 
Look me in the face, 
Tell me that you love me, 
Even if it's fake, 
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all" I looked at Sans, then closed my eyes.

"You've been out all night,  I don't know where you've been, 
You're slurring all your words, 
Not making any sense, 
But I don't fucking care, at all 
'Cause I have hella feelings for you, 
I act like I don't fucking care, 
Like they ain't even there," I kept my eyes close because I was a tiny bit scared.

"'Cause I have hella feelings for you, 
I act like I don't fucking care, 
'Cause I'm so fucking scared 
I'm only a fool for you, 
And maybe you're too good for me, 
I'm only a fool for you, 
But I don't fucking care, at all, oh"
"(Ooh yeah)" I opened my eyes.

I saw Sans with (happy) tears in his eyes and I started to get some in mine.

"Tell me pretty lies, 
Look me in the face, 
Tell me that you love me, 
Even if it's fake, 
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all" I became more confident in my singing.

"You've been out all night, 
I don't know where you've been, 
You're slurring all your words, 
Not making any sense, 
But I don't fucking care, at all 
'Cause I have hella feelings for you, 
I act like I don't fucking care, 
Like they ain't even there,"

"'Cause I have hella feelings for you, 
I act like I don't fucking care, 
'Cause I'm so fucking scared 
I'm only a fool for you, 
And maybe you're too good for me, 
I'm only a fool for you, 
But I don't fucking care, at all, oh"
"(Ooh yeah)"

"Sans I really do honest to God love you and I hope you love me too." Everyone clapped.

I blushed then went off stage.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ok I hopes you enjoy this! I'm still looking for suggestions for the Papyrus prank thing!