Chapter 11 An Almost Happy Birthday.

"Channa, Channa, Channa, Channa, Channa!" 

I opened my eyes to see Anna leaning over me with a hundred watt smile on  her face. I groaned and turned  pulled my covers over my head only to have them oulld off completely.

"Anna." I groaned sitting up.

"Channa." Anna groaned mockingly." Now that we know what each others names are get ya but up and come down stairs birthday girl."

To avoid  any further conflict I did as I was told I walked down stairs and Into the kitchen where I saw kyle and my mom.

"Good morning birthday girl." My mom said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning momma, morning kyle." I smilled pouring myself some coffee.

" What  no good morning Anna?" Anna half screamed sitting at the kitchen table. "It's like you have just forgotten about me."

" How could I forget the person that woke me up from the best sleep ever." I said rolling my eyes as I sat down beside her.

Mom laughed as she sat two plates of pancakes down in front of us. This was tradition in my house every birthday Kyle, Anna, Anthony, and Avery would come over in  the morning and mom would cook us chocolate chip pancakes. I was about to dig in when I heard the screen door slam.

"I know you're not starting without me!" Anthony said pinching my cheeks like he always did.

"I would never even think of doing that." I said batting my eyelashes.

"I don't believe you." Avery proclaimed as he sat down in front of me. 

"Good." I said grabbing the whiped cream away from him.

"Alright calm down." Mom said sitting down. "Lets eat." 

" Wait a minute." Zach screamed standing up out of his chair."Where's the bacon?"

Everyone looked down at the table and as the realization travel through our brains one by one we all stared at my mom. We must have had some strang looks on our face cause she started laughing so hard you could see the tears in her eyes. 

"Auntie this is not a laughing matter." Anthony said matter-of-factly.

" I know I know the bacon is in the oven." Mom said as she whiped tears from her face. 
Anthony instantly shot up and went to the oven and got the pan if bacon out, and sat it on the table. We all got our bacon and imediately started eating. About thirty minutes later we were all finished eating and sitting back in our chairs rubing our over stuffed tummies. 

" You what time it is." Anna said looking at me.

"No I do not." I said putting my hands of defensively.

"Oh I think you do." Anna said putting her hands on her hips.
I did in fact know exactly what time it was. My birthday was always  a big surprise, and I never had any say so in what went on. I didn't even get to decide what I wore or how my hair was done. So every year after breakfast I was blindfolded until everything was done. At this point  I was used to it but I think Anna got much joy out of it.

"Okay." I sighed putting my hands down." Blind fold me." 
Anna got  a devilish smile on her face and  ran into the living room.  When she came back in  she had a blind fold in her hand.

"Wait." I said looking down at my pajamas." Let me go change." 

I ran up to my  room and quickly changed unto some jeans and a tank top.When I came back down my mom, Kyle, Anthony, and, Avery had disapeared leaving me alone with Anna.