Chapter 8 Meet & Greet

I want to clear something up. Caused by lack of editing on my part I have confused the name of Anna's brothers His name is ZACH not KYLE that is my bad. I promise you guys this will eventually be edited. I do have someone to edit my story, but I can't log into my email to send her anything. If you guys see any issues try point them out to me. I try to edit the best I can, but I'm really bad at editing especially grammatical errors. so yeah, but I like to think I'm getting better. Also If you can give me any tips PLEASE DO!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way I freakin love you guys :)

I used to think that when people meet their significant others parents on TV they are always being over dramatic and unrealistic, but I was wrong. From the moment my feet touched the floor I was a bundle of nerves. I woke up and hour early for no reason, took thirty minutes to pick out something to wear, proceeded to spill coffee on said outfit, took twenty minutes to pick out another outfit, and then my car wouldn't start so I had to ride to school with Anthony and Avery. I have been going through my entire day in a daze. I couldn't even eat lunch I was so nervous, and I can always eat. Anna found the entire situation funny mocking me all day long. I was over come with joy when I heard the final bell ring.

"You need to calm down." Sohpia said as we walked to my locker. Ever sense that day at the pizzaria Sophi and I have been texting a lot. She is just great to be around I can never be in a bad mood when I'm with her. She was also the one that told me about Mrs. Lena's dinner extavaganza. Turns out I'm not the only one having dinner at the Johnson's house. After every practice the team, thier girl friends, and Dylan go to Ian's house and his mom Mrs.Lena makes a big dinner for them. It's cool really like a bonding ritual I guess, but that dosen't make me any less nervous.

"What if they hate me I mean I already know they aren't pleased about us."

"Uh correction, His dad isn't pleased." She pointed out."Plus he never comes to these dinners anyways."

"Is She still freaking out about meeting Ian's parents." Anna asked coming up behind us.

"I'm not freaking out I'm just nervous that's all."

"I would be nervous to if I were wearing that." Anna scolded.

" She has a point." Sophia agreed. I looked down at my out fit I was wearing Ian's American Eagle sweat pants, a white tank top, and a hoodie.

"I was in a hurry, and a spilled coffee on my first outfit."

"Well how about this." Sophia said." The boys have practice today so we can go get you a new outfit and be back before practice is over."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"I want to tag alone." Anna screamed.

We were on our way to the gym to tell the guys where we were going when we ran into to Dylan, and don't mean figuratively I mean we literally ran into him, well mainly me.

"You're so clumsy." Dylan said rubbing his chest.

"Yeah well it runs in my family." I grunted

"What are you girls up to?"

"Well, we have to go fix Channa." Anna said sliding her arms around his waist.

"Fix her?"

"Yes fix her look at her." She said waving her hands in the air."She looks like a bum do you want Ian's mom to think she is bumming off of her son."