Chapter 6 don't worry be happy

Tuseday-ish :) here you go unedited and hot out the oven chapter 6(underaged drinking is frowned upon)

 My grandma once told me that you can tell your in love with someone or something when it's the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning, the one  thing you dream about all night long, and the last thing you think about before you go to bed at night. When I woke up the next morning everything from last night came back to me and the first thing I thought was "Ian." I turned over expecting to see Ian, but instead I found a note. Dissapointed I picked it up and read it as I walked down stairs.

Channa,  

my momm called had to run home. Have a good day I'll call you later be safe.

            -Love always Ian  

I sat the note down on the  kitchen counter,and decided to eat me some cereal. I walked to the cabinet to get me out a bowl and the frosted falks, but when I went to the fridge to get out some milk there was none in there. Laughing I closed the fridge and got my shoes on to walk down to Anthony, and Avery's house to get some milk. As I opened a door I was greeted by Anna with her pajamas and a Jacks bag in her hand. Smiling I let her in and we went to the kitchen to eat.  

"Anna and Dylan sitting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I sang as she handed me a sausage busicutt.

"Oh shut it." She said turning red."Dylan is a great guy I have known him all my life plus you're not the only one that gets to have some fun."

"I'm happy for you Anna."  I said pouring myself some coffee. The joys of an automatic coffee maker.  

'I'm happy for me to Dylan is a good kisser."

"Gross."  I said throwing a hashbrown in her hair.

"Ugh really throwing food Channa, what are you two." She scolded.

"No... I'm five." I shrugged.  

"Funny." She said "What do you want to do today?"

"Well I'm have to wait for my dad to come by befor I go anywhere, but after that I'm free."

"Yeah, Where is your mom?"

"Grandma." We said in unison.  

"She realy is the clumsiest woman I know." I said getting up from the table.

"Lets go shopping."

"Shoping?"

"Yeah we can drive up to Atlanta and go shoping get some food see a movie."

"Well I guess so." I said as we walked up to my room."I do need to get an outfit for my party anyways."

"I love you I love you I love you." she said jumping on my bed.

"Lets get showers and stuff."  

We both went to get our showers,and start our day. I was sitting in my room waiting on Anna to get ready when I heard a knock at the door. I ran down stairs expecting to see my dad, but when I opened the door I didn't see my dad standing there. Instead I found a nuse with a note attached to it. I quickly grabed the nuse, and ran in the house closing and locking the door.

"Anna!" I screamed. She came stairs wraped in a towle.

"What is it is channa." She asked me. I handed her ther nuse. She looked at me then read the note outload.

Channa,

Don't get to cosy with Ian. You better end things before your birthday or else