Chapter 48 - i miss you.

Your Pov:

.............

Your heart beated fast as jai waited in suspense for your decision. You slowly looked up from your lap to jai, twiddling his thumbs and biting his lip nervously. You took a deep breath. "I wanna work on things", as soon as you said those words, jai looked like he had a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

"Jai this doesn't mean were just gonna go back to how things used to be all of a sudden though, its gonna take some time" you said reassuring him. "I know, just that you wanna work on things means enough to me though" he smiled breathing out loud. You giggled to yourself a little as you saw his chest moving fast. "What" he laughed. "Nothing" you smiled shaking your head, "can i at least have a hug" he asked nervously, you smiled at him standing up from your chair. A smile beamed across his face as he wrapped his arms around your whole body and yours found his waist. You rested your head on his chest, as much as you'd hate to admit, you missed little things like this so much.

After a minute you slowly let go of each other, your eyes met each others as you were face to face. The suspense of you both just looking into each others eyes, you almost felt like you were both about to lean in.

"Anything else today?" The waiter smiled holding out the cheque. Cockblock.

You and jai released each other as jai passed him some money. You grabbed you bag from the floor. "Thank you" you and jai smiled to the waiter as you both walked out the door. You both stood outside the cafe', jai awkwardly put his hands in his jeans pockets not knowing what to say next. You could cut the tension with a knife. "Do you wanna come over" you blurted out breaking the silence. "Are you sure" he said confused. "Yeah, i was just gonna hang out watch a few movies and make some dinner or some thing, mum and dad are staying at my Nonnas house tonight?"

"Sleep over?" Jai asked. "Jai i said come over, calm down" you laughed blushing as you looked down at the ground. "Yeah id like that" he smiled stretching his arms out still in his pockets. "Met you at home at about 6?" You smiled, jai nodded as you waved walking towards you car. Unlocking the door you got in, gripping the steering wheel as you threw your head back taking a deep breath. It went better than expected.

You started the engine pulling out of the cark park.

*

*

*
Jai's Pov:

Its been a few hours since we met up this after noonI cant believe that went so smoothly. I know were not gonna go back to the way we were straight away, just its a start. That means means more to me than anything. I would die for that girl, and theres no way I'm losing her. Once i got home i put my phone in my pocket. Changing in a black hoodie and some grey trackies. Its about 5:45pm,I got a quick bite to eat then headed back out the door

*

*

*
Your Pov:

You're a bit nervous about jai coming over, you shouldn't be, but you are. You've set up the laptop on the couch
http://weheartit.com/entry/86111766/via/justynaaa
and changed into this

http://weheartit.com/entry/70381991/via/jessiebooxoxo and were about to start making some dinner. This is not exactly, 'taking it slow' you think to yourself.

Just then a knock on the door snapped you out of it. "Coming" you yelled walking through the hallway. "Hey" you said opening the door. "Hey" jai said smiling at you up and down. "You look beautiful" he smiled stopping and looking at you. "Jai I'm wearing sweats and a sweatshirt" you laughed. "And?"

"Whatever come in" you said rolling your eyes. "What do you want for dinner?" You said as jai followed you through the kitchen. "Mmm dunno" he said leaning his elbow on the bench. "Chicken?" You said looking in the fridge. "Meh", "pasta" you asked again, "calories!". "Pancakes" you sighed. "You know me too well" he smirks jumping up and down. "Seriously, you're worried about calories but you'll have pancakes for dinner?" You laughed getting out the ingredients. "But pancakes are good!".

"So is pasta, but you wont eat that!" You laugh getting out a mixing bowl.

*

*
Jai gets out the flour and starts mixing it in a bowl and the ingredients are in as you scoop some batter onto the hot plate element. Jai standing right beside you you can see him smiling down at you as you flip them over , you can feel your cheeks start to get heated.

Then he reaches across the bowl dipping his fingers in it, "ja-----", covering a splotch on your face. "Oh i know you didn't just do that" you said standing back with your hands raised. "Maybe i did, maybe i didn't" jai shrugged smirking.

"Oh yeah" you dipped your fingers in the bowl grabbing Jai's face with both hands smearing the batter on his cheeks. His mouth drops open. "(Y/N)!" He shouts laughing. "You started it" you laughed running, before you can run out of the kitchen jai grips your arm spinning you around against the wall. You can feel his heart beating against your chest as you can feel his hot breath on your cheeks. He smiles down at your lips , as he starts to lean in you get an idea and a mischievous smile lights up your face........

A/N: why do i always leave you guys in suspense lol 

Comment and VOTE!

xo