Chapter 15 - I miss you.

I miss you. Part #15

Your Pov:

"But theres one more thing......." jai said letting go of your hands. "What are you talking about?" You replied confused. Jai reached into his pocket, keeping his eyes on you. He pulled out the Black velvet box and held it in one hand, his other hand holding onto yours. "jai what are you doing" you said worried looking at him. "(Y/N), i love you with all my heart" He smiled holding your hand. "Theres no one in this world i would rather spend the rest of my life with", "jai" you whispered holding his hands. "You have no idea how happy i've been this past week having you back with me, When im with you everything seems okay, But when we were apart, i felt like a piece of me was missing" He said looking into your eyes. Tears started to fall from your eyes and you lips started to quiver. " I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, i love you more than you will ever know (Y/N)" said smiling with his eyes getting a bit watery. You smiled through the tears and rubbed his hand with you thumb.

"I know were still a bit young to get engaged, and i know we will when the time is right" He smiled. "But i wanted to give you this" he said opening the black box. "I know its nothing special, But its a promise to you, That i'll always be here for you, no matter what always and forever" Jai smiled letting one tear drop. Your hand covered your mouth, "jai i love you so much" you said crying. "aw baby" jai said standing from his chair, you stood up and he wrapped his arms around you waist tight. "I cant imagine not being with you jai, I love you so much" you said into his shoulder. "so is that a yes to the promise ring" he smiled. "of course it is" You said wiping your face. "here", jai opened the box and slid the ring onto your middle finger. "You even got it engraved?" you said shocked at him, " yeap" he nodded." love it jai" you held your hand and kissed him on the lips.

"I have something for you too, Wait here" You smiled quickly walking inside to the cupboard where jais present was.

Jais Pov:

(Y/N) Ran inside to get something, i wonder what it was.

She came walking back out the door wiping her face With a big black square necklace box in her other hand. "I got it for you a few days ago" she smiled up at you passing the box. You slowly opened the lid. "Omgod!" You said shocked with wide eyes. "you like them?" (Y/N) asked smiling, "Babe i love them!, But how did you know i wanted these?" You said with your mouth wide open looking at the dog tags. "I've heard you talking to the boys about them a few times" (Y/N) smiled. "I cant believe this" you said taking them out of the box. You turned them over to look at the other side, And you saw a message engraved. You red the message and looked at (Y/N), "babe i love you so much" You said kissing her on the lips. "i love you too" she smiled into the kiss. "here ill put them on you" (Y/N) said walking behind you and clipping them around your neck. "there". " I cant thank you enough (Y/N), i couldn't ask for a better anniversary" You smiled putting your arms around her waist. "i cant thank YOU enough!, You did all this just for me jai, no ones ever gone to this much trouble for me" (Y/N) said looking up at you. "You're worth it babe, I just wanna give you the best, i love you" You said smiling down at her. "i love you too jai, alot" (Y/N) said getting on her tipy toes a little and passionately kissing her.

"wanna go inside, its getting kinda cold" You said rubbing your arms. "Yeah" (y/N) replied. You grabbed her hand and you both walked through the doors. "What'd You get!" Daniel screamed turning around to face us from the couch. The boys, gina, Mariam and ronnie were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. You and (Y/N) walked over to them to show what you bought each other. "oh Sick! how'd you know he wanted these (Y/N)!?" Luke said shocked, "I've heard him talking about them for a while" She giggled. (Y/N) went and showed mum and Mariam her ring, "Oh its beautiful!" gina said holding onto your hand, "Good job jai" Mariam smiled. "The boys helped of course" You laughed. "You guys gonna watch the movie with us?" Beau asked. "Um" You said looking at (Y/N). "i think were gonna go hang out on the balcony up stairs or something You said putting your arm around her shoulder. "Night guys" You both said walking towards the stairs. "USE PROTECTION!" Daniel screamed, You both rolled your eyes and laughed continuing to walk up stairs.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS:D XX

BY THE WAY, THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO HAVE A DIRTY SCENE SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THAT I'LL PUT A ~~~~~~~ SO YOU KNOW WHEN TO SKIP IT IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE LOL

KEEP SENDING REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS:D XX