Chapter 8

I open the door to see father and Rick "Hey father, Rick." I looked at there faces which were so pissed. Looking further back I saw Jed, Jack, Samual. "Jack, Jed, Samual." I smile but get none in return. Just the same pissed off faces from all. Well arn't they full of sunshine. You know what I can't deal with this right now. "Well it's been nice to see you all but I must go." I turn around and close my door making sure to lock it tight, so tight that not even a werewolf or wolf could get in and I did the same for everything that could get in or out. So I'm trapped in my room. My own room. Fuck.

I'm in so much trouble. My phone rings, it father. I press end call. So then I get a call from Rick. This time I let it ring out. I haven't done anything this bad in a long time. Soon I got a text from Jack saying you should get out of your room. Uh no way am I leaving this room. Fuck I'll stay in here all week if I have to. Never really been a rebel. All ways been the sort of good guy. This feels good.

I turn my computer on to and I go on facebook only to find that they are on there so I log off faster than I got on and quickly turn my computer off. I jump on my bed and almost fall off the other side. Mabey I need to think this through mabey I'm being to drastic.

No! Nathan were thinking strong were not giving in. Sitting there made me relise how much trouble i'm and for once i'm disobaing my father. I can do this I can be the bad guy. Deep breath.

Knock Knock.

 "NATHAN, WE NEED TO TALK, YOU CAN"T STAY IN THERE FOREVER" My father has a point I can't stay in here forever. But I'm not fucking giving in I have been in this room for 6 hours without speaking a word to them. Though I don't see much point in it I'll get told off and Jason will get away with it the fucking basterd. Then I heard a sigh. "Nathan, please I'll come in and the rest stay out..... hows that to you." Its sounds pretty resnible but they can still hear me.

"NO!" I yell back. Uhhh I hate him I hate them all. "THEY HAVE TO BE OUT THIS HOUSE" Then they can't hear me. And I can't hear them....

Claria? Wonder how her dads taking her, probley better than my own.....

Shit! I forgot to get Claria's number how stupid is that I'm going out with her and I forget to get her fucking number you idiot Nathan! And I'm not getting it over facebook, thats just stupid.

"Okay, we agree. EVERYBODY OUT THE HOUSE!" He shouts loud a clear. Mabey I'll get it easy this time, nah no fucking way.

I wasted over 12 hours of there fucking time. Ha they will never get those 12 hours back again. Suckers. Those guys are real suckers.

"Nathan, all the pack is out the house now, can I come in" Shit this has come faster than I expected and seriously, I better unlock this door. My father steped inside my room knowing it was on my terms and for once I had the upper hand, but I know it won't last. Thought he look incredibly tired and angry. Most likley on my part. Now I need to think of a story.

"Father."

"Nathan, I've come to talk to you about Andrew." Hummm what should I replie with?

"What about Andrew?"

"Well we found him unconious with a knife in his side almost coming out the other end we could see the tip of the knife and know your friend and future Beta is in a critical condition. Thats all." He sounds really calm too calm but...

Ooops I might be the reason Andrews dies shit. I din't know it went in that far.

"Oh, is that what you want to talk about." I spoke with such ease I scared my self."I thought you wanted to talk more about Claria. Is Andrew going to surive?" God I hope he does or for the rest of my fucking life i'll be scared with the memory of Andrew and that I killed him......